• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

She's Okay! :D

Yay! My prayers worked!

I can't believe it, I'm so happy for you! And Michiie too! My best wishes for the both of you. I can't imagine what it would be like if this happened again. Ugh I don't even want to think about that cuz it might ruin how happy I am for you and Michiie!

Just YAY!!!!

Thank you so much for praying for her~! :3

Awwh, you don't know how much that means to me. Thank you dearly! <3 Thanks so much~! Ahh, I can't thank you enough! Yaaaaay~!

That is really, really awesome Mini and I am so happy for you! Your usertitle fits much more now. I wish you all the best and I hope this doesn't happen again.

:D

I'm really glad this worked out for you and Michiie and this is so awesome! :DDDDD

It is, and thank you Mai! Haha, it's very fitting! :D Thank you so much! :D Haha, thanks, and it is! <3

That's awesome! I'm really glad for you and your friend Mini! :D

Haha, thank you so much!

That's awesome! I wish both of you the best of luck.

Thank you so much Ashley Phantom! <3

Oh. My. Gosh.

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW HAPPY YOU AAAARRRE

That's awesome. ^_^
Plus, it's VERY unlikely that will happen again for a couple of years. ;D

I'm not sure what good a hand from a stranger that just joined this forum today will do, but... that made my night. Seriously... I don't like thinking that others are suffering because of death, and seeing this thread gave me a grin. Just from my own sympathy, I assume you must be ecstatic right now... And as I said, I don't know what a stranger could do for you, but I'm glad. Life is so precious that to lose it suddenly like that would be, to say the least, heartwrenching... I suppose the best thing I can say is just keep on living. :sweatdrop:

Back
Top Bottom