• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of the Fanclub

Have joint custody of it and will get around to playing it one of these days, but the, er, placement of the consoles in the house makes it rather awkward. My brother seems to have enjoyed it, though.

In other news! Who here would read a silly ToS/hardboiled detective fanfic, assuming my resolve to finish it does not fall down go boom?

Have I joined this yet? No? Gasp. Joining. And Kratos, I'd love to read it. XD

...Aaaargh, my Gamecube memory card is missing after we remodeled the basement and I don't know where it is and my ToS was on there. D: I beat the game once and was doing it again with all my awesome techs and it's GONE. >< Wangsting aside, I also lost Twilight Princess, Pokemon Colosseum and SSBM. >> I am not pleased.

Oh man, I would love to read that. Of course, this is coming from the girl who's crossing over ToS with Ace Attorney, so... xD;

why do I always doublepost :Y

Um... I come bearing some mildly disturbing images! :D Made using this, because it's just too addictive.

Zelos
Presea
Jade
Anise

That's all for now, but I'm probably going to make more. Join me in the brain-breakage?

Last edited:
I finished playing through the original ToS a couple weeks ago, and it was awesome. :D It had quite a few surprising plot twists too, even though I've already played through its sequel. Really the only huge disappointment for me was the fact that you can't move freely in all directions during battles. I'm guessing that's a feature that only really recent games in the series have?

Anyways, I'm thinking about actually getting a non-Nintendo system for once during the summer by working for my grandma, and I'm wondering which one would be able to play the best/most Tales games. Keep in mind that I know absolutely nothing about the backwards compatibility or anything between the systems. :P

Salamander: clicked on Presea and Anise, too chicken to risk mindfuck by clicking on Zelos and Jade. :/ Those two are cute, anyway.

Frostdawn: I've only played ToS, ToS2 and half of Phantasia myself so I don't know anything about "best" non-Nintendo Tales games, but you'd probably want a Playstation of some make or another because Sony's been doing the series longer. There's Abyss (which is supposed to be amazing and I really need to play it FFF GIVE ME MY DAMN PS2 LITTLE BROTHER) and Legendia for that, plus several others for PS1 (at least Destiny and Destiny II, if not more) if you're willing to go back that far. Xbox only has Vesperia as far as I'm aware... and aren't they releasing Vesperia on PS3 now anyway? *doesn't remember and is too lazy to check*

So yeah, if you're specifically looking for Tales series then I'd go with a PS2/PS3.

Anyway. I need something manly to purge the image of Sailor Zelos, even if it is just an imagined one, from my poor, fragile brain. Hm... oh, I know! Zelos with a gun! And Genis with a newsboy cap because newsboy cap = :3 Yay Incarnadine Harvest concept art.

Oh, and before I forget: ATTN: anyone who has finished ToS1. This song. Listen to it. WHO'S THAT POKÉMON?

I just finished playing ToS 2 (finally). I didn't get it till last summer. I'm just so happy they came out with a Tales game for the Wii that was a sequel to ToS, my favorite tales game. I hear they're coming out with another one for the Wii: Tales of Graces. I'm so excited!

Almost a year to the day since the last post? Tragic. Not that I really have anything specific to add as far as new discussion topics go, but I did make another ToS Mafia (based primarily on Dawn of the New World, but screw timelines) and those of you who are still here totally know that you want to play it. It has a shiny new mechanic and the role PMs contain silly references to character titles and it should be fun! Preeze?

Actually, why does no one care about the "who's that pokémon" song link/comment in my previous post. I... I thought that was a pretty cool find... :(

Also, uh... since Namco is apparently going to be localizing Tales of Graces f after all, there's that? There won't be a PS3 in my house for a very long time, if ever, so it's nothing I'd really be able to talk about (it is for PS3, right? oh god so long since I've paid any attention to release info for non-Pokémon stuff), but if anyone else is looking forward to that...?

god damn it why am I making mafia games and bumping threads at 5:30 am

Almost a year to the day since the last post? Tragic. Not that I really have anything specific to add as far as new discussion topics go, but I did make another ToS Mafia (based primarily on Dawn of the New World, but screw timelines) and those of you who are still here totally know that you want to play it. It has a shiny new mechanic and the role PMs contain silly references to character titles and it should be fun! Preeze?

Actually, why does no one care about the "who's that pokémon" song link/comment in my previous post. I... I thought that was a pretty cool find... :(

Also, uh... since Namco is apparently going to be localizing Tales of Graces f after all, there's that? There won't be a PS3 in my house for a very long time, if ever, so it's nothing I'd really be able to talk about (it is for PS3, right? oh god so long since I've paid any attention to release info for non-Pokémon stuff), but if anyone else is looking forward to that...?

god damn it why am I making mafia games and bumping threads at 5:30 am

Back
Top Bottom