• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm in Iceland!

I would forth that, but I really have no money to go to Iceland. Nor would my parents approve of "wasting" their proverbial spending money on a trip to see a bunch of "bad influences". They don't really feel that anybody over the age of 18 should play video games. Don't ask me why

I would never in a million years have the money for it, though. Not until I got a job, which would take who knows how long.

Who's to say it has to be in Iceland? Considering how many people would find it easier to find it somewhere in America versus Iceland.

Then again, if Butterfree can't make it for whatever reason it wouldn't be the same at all...

Sixth'd. This is an epic idea, and I'd so come if it happens anytime after next year, wherever it happens :3

Seventh'd.

And we must have a creepy crowd chant!

Crowd: "BOW BEFORE BUTTERFREE!"

Mumbler:...hailheroinehlín?

Crowd: -angry glares at mumbler-

Mumbler: I didn't even know we were supposed to do a crowd chant...

Crowd: -continued angry glares-

Butterfree lives in Iceland? o.o
That explains... a few things that I should have been able to figure this out from.
Anyways, congratulations on going to Iceland.

the "Location: Iceland" didn't tip you off?

Well, if I go to study in America for my master's, I will be sure to organize TCoDCons. :o (Though there have been American meet-ups without me and it's not as if my presence is all that vital.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a mini-TCoDcon twice a year in the form of the London Expo. Butterfree, opal, Cirrus, Espeon, Kai, myself and others go, hang out, buy silly hats and (during the October one, at least) have a birthday party, make mojitos and play lots of mafia. It's the best.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a mini-TCoDcon twice a year in the form of the London Expo. Butterfree, opal, Cirrus, Espeon, Kai, myself and others go, hang out, buy silly hats and (during the October one, at least) have a birthday party, make mojitos and play lots of mafia. It's the best.

Mojitos? Where? >:(

opal made them at my 21st. They were wonderful :D (and we had enough limes left over to fuel the house for months afterwards!)

opal made them at my 21st. They were wonderful :D (and we had enough limes left over to fuel the house for months afterwards!)

You people are terrible for having your mojitos without me. :(

...or for not having mojitos at the most recent expo. I haven't decided upon which. :D Haha.

Well, if I go to study in America for my master's, I will be sure to organize TCoDCons. :o (Though there have been American meet-ups without me and it's not as if my presence is all that vital.)

You must notify me at once. Pretty much any general region in teh States has some sort of person I know somehow.

As long as it doesn't happen while I'm still in highscool

Back
Top Bottom