• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What were your starters and partners on PMD Sky?

mewtini

sorry guys, don’t lose
Pronoun
she/her
So, what did you get? I got Vulpix(that is Relaxed nature, but I am not relaxed in any way), then chose Pikachu as my partner to cover my weakness to water type Pokemon. I got to hide behind Pikachu during the Brine Cave exploration.

Miles the Vulpix (Myself: I'm relaxed when it matters) and Alex the Piplup (I was thinking of getting Riolu but Piplup kept rushing back into my mind. I figured that meant he was the best choice for me).

I reset again and again until I got Squirtle. :U And Pikachu was my partner, as he has been on every PMD game ever. I just can't imagine playing through a PMD game without him now.

Oh God, I reset my game so many times I don't remember all the starters I have. I know right now I'm a Skitty. I Haven't played PMD for a while.

First I started with myself as an Eevee and chose Riolu as my partner, but then I started over and got Vulpix for myself and Eevee as my partner. I'm using the latter file right now, but I do all my explorations with a Shedinja instead.

Up until recently, I was an Eevee/Umbreon and my partner was a Shinx/Luxray, but I really wanted to play through the storyline again, so currently I am a Vulpix and my partner is a Shinx.

I got Pikachu, picked Turtwig as a partner. (Discharge really helped later on.)

EDIT: WAIT, misread title. that was for Time. I haven't played Sky yet. D:

I'm a lonely Bulbasaur in Sky, and chose Mudkip as my partner.
I'm a lonely Bulbasaur in Time, and chose Mudkip as my partner.
I'm a docile Bulbasaur in Red, and chose Mudkip as my partner.

Hmm... the first time through in Red, I was a calm Mudkip with a Bulbasaur partner when I answered honestly. In all other games, I answered honestly.

In EoT/EoSp I was Mudkip, with Bulbasaur or Charmander or something as my partner.

EoSk I had Shinx and Mudkip as my partner.

Back
Top Bottom