• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Most Anticipated Upcoming Albums

Diablo Swing Orchestra's just-released Pandora's Piñata is definitely going to end up on my top albums of 2012 list. The ending track is stunning. (If you don't want to listen to the whole thing, just start at 6:00. That's when it goes into mind-blowing territory and doesn't let up.)

It was Kreator's Phantom Antichrist, but that came out a few weeks ago. Now it would have to be Testament's Dark Roots of Earth, which is out in July, and Blut Aus Nord's Cosmosophy.

Apparently Lady Gaga's and Ke$ha's new albums are coming very soon! We have a snippet of a song called "Supernatural" from Ke$ha's and it sounds reeally good!

Kinda wish Lady Gaga would fall off the face the earth, but whoo Ke$ha. :D "Supernatural" is sounding very promising.

Wintersun's "Time" is now split up into "Time I" and "Time II". "Time I" is to be released October 12. ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME >:( The album was originally scheduled for release in 2006!

Back
Top Bottom