• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kalos Mafia [Nuit Zéro]

Re: Kalos Mafia [Nuit Zéro]

\o/

/I knew it/ I knew there was something up with Superbird
Well we were more or less doomed from the second day, but that second day sure was exciting. Short, but good game~
yeahhh we kinda screwed up pretty thoroughly on that one
we were planning to assume inspection status the first post, but a couple accidental posts and we were stuck playing catch-up. Not as stylish as we hoped, but it worked out.
Good game~! A Choice game would be excellent.

On balance: Yeah, the game seemed a little bit too weighed in our favor, but maybe it's just the quickness - I'm used to them taking longer. I think it would've been fixed if we had more people, though. I mean, we were pretty close to losing 2/3 of our original members.

yeahhh we kinda screwed up pretty thoroughly on that one
we were planning to assume inspection status the first post, but a couple accidental posts and we were stuck playing catch-up. Not as stylish as we hoped, but it worked out.
"Not as stylish as we hoped"????? That goes completely against Team Flare's credo!

While also actually fitting it!

I did get very lucky with my inspection results, but that hardly mattered when, by the time I came forward with them, our numbers were matched (or rather, we were outweighed, since Flora seemed to have disappeared for a bit?). Bigger game would mean slower mafia domination, but also less luck with inspection results, so. I think these roles would be fit for a bigger game?

Also another thing about the innocent recruiter, since the mafia would know if one of them was recruited, they'd probably get offed super fast, and we wouldn't manage to keep the out-of-thread communication for long at all. Because of that Alligates and I decided not to recruit any mafia members, and were planning to go for another innocent in hopes of a useful role. I mean, if we knew there was also a mafia recruiter, I think we may have acted differently, but. :P That's another aspect to consider that weighs the recruiter thing in the mafia's favour.

what b-but blazheirio and I had this prettystylish plan all worked out that involved bluffing :(

In all seriousness, though, yeah it probably would have worked better if there had been more players. I'd totally be up for Gen VI Pokemon Choice, though!

Thanks for putting this on, MF! I enjoyed this particular game a bunch. Really felt like I was able to strategize and make decisions that weren't arbitrary. The team aspect with lots of powers at our disposal also helped with that. Also managing team behavior was interesting.

(or rather, we were outweighed, since Flora seemed to have disappeared for a bit?)

My Pokedex got stolen for a bit, so I couldn't really compare results.

(serious answer: school happened and I wasn't prepared for it. Oops.)

Back
Top Bottom