• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

Re: Gen VI Pokéchoice Mafia - Game Thread

I CAN'T BELIEVE NEGREK WAS BULLETPROOF I WAS GONNA WIN
Haha, I was so hoping someone was going to try and kill me just because I thought it would be hilarious and then it turned out it basically decided the game.

I feel horrible for not being on more. :B I've started watching The Office, and once I start something like that, I can't stop.

I had a gut feeling I should've healed Alligates, but I forgot. Durr. Also, most of my info was just me trying to restate. I can't believe I put you guys into a mess because of like three posts? It feels nice to do something by not doing anything.

WE WERE SO CLOSE DAMN IT. Really should have thought of Bulletproof, but then again I wasn't aware people having two distinct moves/abilities was a thing in this game at all since I'm apparently the only person who didn't and nobody claimed it in a clear manner. :( If only we'd targeted blazhy!

Awesome game; probably the most fun mafia I've played, possibly excepting some real-life games with Dannichu/opal/elyvorg/people. It looks like it could have been even more fun if so many interesting roles hadn't died! I'll be sure to join if you GM another game.

Back
Top Bottom