• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

DUAL BIRTHDAYS

HAPPY BIRTHING DAAY~
2mrruhs.png

Ahahaaah, yeah ^^; Chibilike!Kaisol in a sitting pose.
91azid.png

Aaaaaand for Full Metal Cookies, Edawrd on a grassy cliff..thing o.o;

Good wishes to both of you from a random forum noob who has nothing to offer but said wishes.

But... I was driving through my hometown's downtown area when I saw this billboard, thought you might wanna see it, so I took a pic:

Zora says I can't distribute punctuation marks so hang on while I come up with a gift to post =/
(And if I give a punctuation Zora might eat me)
...People actually listen to me?
Sweet. :D

AAAANYWAY
I'm still working on FMC's present and I did not know it was Kai's birthday too, so
ɸ

^w^

EDIT: No Mike I will not hand over my job dammit no matter what you try to do

...People actually listen to me?
Sweet. :D

AAAANYWAY
I'm still working on FMC's present and I did not know it was Kai's birthday too, so
ɸ

^w^

EDIT: No Mike I will not hand over my job dammit no matter what you try to do

That isn't a punctuation, that's a phi [/pedant]

Back
Top Bottom