• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I don't use this acronym, but, WTF?

Aura Cobalt

Banned
(What The Freak) Ok now I feel better.

So I was posting in a thread in the debating hall. The message contained a lot of quotes I was replying to so I couldn't do it all in one go. Infact, I left the computer on for a couple hours while I wasn't at my house, and finished it when I came back. Finally, I clicked "Preview Post," but a message came up saying something about my token expiring and telling me to click back. So I did and then I just submitted my reply, just to find that it contained only the quotes I used.:blank:

"Nuuuuuuu!" I thought as I saw my pointless post in horror. All I could do was delete my post. That took me forever to write, and I couldn't redo the whole thing. :sad:

Now I feel like I have to drop out of the discussion entirely because of it: I couldn't write everything as good as I did the first time, and I don't really want to try. And I couldn't settle to just leave parts out.:dead:

I didn't exactly know if I should put this under the Coughing Cupboard or Forum Help, so sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I have felt TCoD to be on thin ice for a while now, and this was kinda the last straw. I will be logging out, and removing TCoD from my favorites, unless someone replies to this and I feel the need to respond. I'm sure everyone will be happy to see me finally leave. If I ever become active again, it probably won't be for a long time. Once again, sorry if this is on the wrong board.

Goodbye to you all...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom