• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Underwear= important and should be discussed

Boxers. I think my entire 'collection' is either blue, various blue stripes, blue plaid-ish, or blue. One pair is a slightly green-ish blue though! I wore briefs until I was about twelve; I don't like them because of the... tight-ness. As well as the 200% more protrusive bulge.

EDIT: Although agree somewhat about the disadvantages of boxers. Especially in public places when it's really, really irritating you but you can't just reach down and start fiddling with yourself.

To check what underwear they have on >:c UV, you are disgusting.
(in hindsight that joke wouldn't necessarily make sense unless all underwear were marked with braille or something oh well)
(and now people will think I posted in here to talk about my pants and nobody will dare open the thread again c:< )

Last edited:
Boxers. Always boxers.

...although some of my boxers are a bit too big and tend to move up my legs and get all uncomfortable. Maybe I should try boxer-briefs.

Now that I think about it, I don't like the word "boxers" o_o It's ugly! "Panties" is all right, though :3

Now that I think about it, I don't like the word "boxers" o_o It's ugly! "Panties" is all right, though :3
I hate the word "panties". And I just plain think calling them "pants" is confusing ("trousers" is a weird word and I refuse to use it referring to not-underwear pants outside this sentence).

Personally, I think we should all just call it underwear. Although, I do like the word boxers.

Again, can't believe I'm posting in a thread about underwear.

Uh. I wear... normal underwear? Some have flowers, some are plain coloured. None are really white; I have colours like gray and pink and such. My favourite pair's a black pair. Never really wear thongs because they're rather uncomfortable. I used to wear like really huge ass underwear but I decided to stop because I lost loads of weight in a short amount of time and my pants would always fall down (I am so lazy when it comes to putting on my belt) and people would see it and it would just look... bad. Yeah. Now I have really long tunic-shirts to deal with that, so nobody sees anything anyway~

...What a bizarre thread.

I don't really mind the word "panties." Pants is confusing though like Zora said. Trousers for pants is just... I dunno. It isn't commonly used where I'm from, so it just would make me look outta place if I started. I just call 'em underwear or underpants mostly.

Also, boxers make me think of fighters. So I just find the term amusing.

related(?)- i love whoever invented the printed-on tags. those paper tags are annoying, especially on undergarments.

[/thread] You sir have won the internet.

But seriously, I can not agree more.

I am wearing... 100% Navy Blue Short-Boxers((They're boxers but the legs are really short.))

I like boxers. They're Comfy and easy to wear!*shot*

Haha, why are we discussing underwear? Oh well, I may as well too...

Most of mine are pretty plain, solid color or some silly pattern, though I do have one of them that has an owl on the butt (love that pair. :D). I mostly have just regular panties and some boyshorts, and I do own a few thongs, but I rarely wear them (they're surprisingly comfy)

Last edited:
I wear boxers but like most people, I wore my tighty whities when I was little :D But I'm surprised no one talks about their kiddy undies. I had some Power Rangers and I think I had a pair of Pokemon underwear. I do see why people dislike the word panties but it isn't really that bad. But boxers are kinda annoying. Sometimes, they go up and your nuts feel the burn D:

Briefs. Boxers don't work with leggings :/ So that means that I either have to wear briefs or go commando for dance.

Boxers, mostly. They tend to be uncomfertable when I have a cup on for sparring, but I still prefer them to breifs.

They're maroon, but I tend to wear some shade of blue most of the time.

I wear briefs but I don't like them. But I think it would be weird to bring it up.

"By the way Mom, I'd like to get a different kind of underwear." Argh I'd rather just stick with this.

Back
Top Bottom