• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Red or Green Apples

Which apple?

• Red

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Green

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Both/Neither

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yellow!

Votes: 7 11.1%

• Total voters
added Yellow as an option because how could you forget yellow? D: I mean really I mean really.

(golden delicious = best ever)

Gold for sure, but green are best for baking, they don't turn to mush or applesauce when they should stay a bit crispy.

Green has the best flavours but the crispness is sometimes hard on my sensitive and braces bearing teeth. D:

Red is a toss-up - sometimes, red apples are sweet and not too soft and totally amazing, but they can have a dry flavour or a lack of it as well. Yellows are too soft and bland for me, but the mixes are pretty good~

Yeah, could a mod change my vote to Yellow from green?

...I dunno, reds are a little too sweet for me, usually. Also too soft. I like green apples' sourness, but sometimes it's too much. Yellow apples are the perfect mix!

Green! Red ones are okay but have a bit of a boring taste, while yellow ones are just disgusting and soft and grainy and horrid and I don't know how anybody could like them ever ;_;

But green ones are delicious! The sourer and crunchier, the better.

Green, definitely. Red apples are too sweet and gross, and yellow ones are always too mealy for me.

But I'd much rather have a pear than an apple!

I enjoy my apples red and really hard.

I must be eating different apples then all of you guys because you all seem to think that red apples are softer, but I've never tasted any green apple that's harder than a red one.

Also, I don't eat yellow apples ever. They're just not common around here, I guess.

We just don't have red apples in my house, so I sort of gravitate towards the green ones out of habit? I think I prefer them, though I probably wouldn't be able to tell them apart on a blind taste test.

Red. I have a special pocket in my backpack for apples because I like them so much. Some of my friends get angry at me sometimes for "Eating that damn apple! Please! We're having an argument!" I always make sure to pack enough to eat for an entire day, and I snack on them all day. Strangely, none of my teachers have ever told me not to.

Definitely red. Have you people tried Red Delicious? It's amazing!

That said, all colours of apple are great, and I happily eat them all.

I shall now change my previous vote to a green apple as I may disguise my face with one whilst wearing a matching suit and bowler hat.

Back
Top Bottom