• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vote for a Dream World Pokemon

Mai

Banned
See here.

It's back, released internationally this time (I assume, anyway)! I'm not exactly sure what I want, so I'm refraining from voting right now; there are certainly quite a few unreleased pokemon that would be awesome.

What's everyone else picking?

Is there anything female-only and breedable on this list that hasn't already been released? I hate the idea of event-only important stuff and if I could vote for something like that, I'd feel like I was undermining the system and that would be so awesome.

Is there anything female-only and breedable on this list that hasn't already been released? I hate the idea of event-only important stuff and if I could vote for something like that, I'd feel like I was undermining the system and that would be so awesome.

Snorunt/froslass, vullaby/mandibuzz, happiny/chansey/blissey, combee/vespiquen, and lilligant/petilil all fit that criteria.

Of those, I'm pretty sure either mandibuzz (vullaby suck though), froslass, or lilligant are my favorite.

EDIT: To be more helpful, froslass has cursed body (snorunt has moody), mandibuzz has weak armor, blissey has healer (and so do the rest, probably, but I'm not checking), vespiquen has unnerve (combee has hustle), and lilligant has leaf guard.

Come to think of it, froslass is probably the best option.

Last edited:
Havent voted yet, but i'm voting Celebi.

See, you can get most of the other pokemon by migrsting, but you rarely ever get a non hacked celebi!

I'm voting for Deoxys, the one legendary I do not have (excluding the unova event ones)

But ,I 'll be happy if the winner ends up being torchic.

Snorunt/froslass, vullaby/mandibuzz, happiny/chansey/blissey, combee/vespiquen, and lilligant/petilil all fit that criteria.

Of those, I'm pretty sure either mandibuzz (vullaby suck though), froslass, or lilligant are my favorite.

EDIT: To be more helpful, froslass has cursed body (snorunt has moody), mandibuzz has weak armor, blissey has healer (and so do the rest, probably, but I'm not checking), vespiquen has unnerve (combee has hustle), and lilligant has leaf guard.

Come to think of it, froslass is probably the best option.
Gen V Pokémon aren't on the list... Totally going with Froslass, though, thanks!

I hope Torchic doesn't win, to shut up Infernape detractors who were saying Infernape would be UU with the release of Speed Boost Blaziken (even though I looooove Blaziken, but I also like Infernape).

Really guys? Nobody wants an Insomnia Delibird?

Anyway I'll probably never use the Dream World so I don't really care what wins, just about anything's fine by me. Actually I might just vote for Delibird.

You can already get Insomnia Delibird.

I guess Froslass isn't the most productive vote either, though, since they're likely to release Snorunt sooner than a lot of things...

Yeah, but you can also get a glalie out of it.

All I hope is that it isn't a legendary or something that doesn't have a Dream World ability in the first place.

I dont have dream world, and i havent voted, but i would have voted Celebi, cause Celebi's are awesome, am i right? =D

Back
Top Bottom