• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

BREAKFAST SPREADS

CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON

• PEANUT BUTTER

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • JAM/JELLY/MARMALADE

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • NUTELLA

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • VEGEMITE/MARMITE/ETC.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THESE (BUT I WILL POST ONE I DO LIKE)

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • I DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THESE (BUT I ENJOY PRESSING BUTTONS)

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
Yes they do. I love it to death (it's even better with Nutella but I'm perfectly happy with just peanut butter), but unfortunately it seems like I'm one of few who like peanut butter the most. ;~;

Yes they do. I love it to death (it's even better with Nutella but I'm perfectly happy with just peanut butter), but unfortunately it seems like I'm one of few who like peanut butter the most. ;~;
peanut butter is my second! nutella is my least-favourite because I'm not a fan of chocolate for breakfast.

I like Nutella because it's sweet. I don't have much experience with peanut butter, but it's good as well. But I think the best choice would be cherry jam.

NUTELLA.
Oh, are we done with caps? *Sweatdrop*
I like Nutella, because it's yummy and good for you and good on toast, but I heard recently that it has high-frutose corn syrup in it and they didn't even tell us D;
; ;
High fructose corn syrup gives me headaches. ...I get headaches from everything nowadays.

Nutella. Add it to everything! Bread, hot dogs, cats, or when you're on the go!

Nutella. Jelly and cream cheese are great, too.
I hate high-fructose corn syrup. I try to avoid it. Unfortunately, it seems to be in almost everything sweet that isn't natural. Eww.

Do homemade preserves count as Jelly/Jam/Marmalade?

ohh... pear perserves... you will be mine

Jam. Hartley's jam is heaven, especially the black cherry one.

Urghhh so hungry now

I like peanut butter and jelly, but now I'm pretty much limited to jelly because my boyfriend is pretty seriously allergic to peanuts. And other tree nuts. And shrimp. and half of my favorite foods

Jam is good: raspberry, apricot, redcurrant and gooseberry are my favorites. (Also, my grandma makes the latter two for me sometimes, and gives me a jar to bring home, nomnom)

I also like peanut butter, but cashew butter is even better... cashews are good.

Nutella is really good too, though not too widely available here, and the Nutella we do have is usually overpriced as fuck. We have other chocolate spreads, though.

I do love me some nutella. Or, if it's a very special occasion, ice cream (on pancakes/waffles, obviously, not toast). I usually have cereal or fruit or nothing, though.

Back
Top Bottom