• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The log book

Pook

Don't Mistake Coincidence for Fate
Pronoun
he
It looks at first glance as if this site doesn't generate as much traffic as it once did, so I propose a new movement that could generate a few more hits on here a day. So, every time you open your bowels, I would appreciate it if you logged it here, with the following descriptions.

Location;
Duration;
Quality;
Size;
Taste (if you're into that)
Texture;
Sting factor;
Satisfaction;

Ranking [between 1 and 5000]

Then, since you're on the site anyway, engage in some quality discussion. There, I am basically a moderator now.

I'll start

Location; work site toilets, a container with both urinals and cubicles, kept fairly clean, adequate supply of toilet paper and hand towels, as well as soap.

Duration; Roughly 10 minutes

Quality; Poor, possibly because of runny, spicy food last night

Size; Unflattering

Taste;
Just fine

Texture; Too inconsistent, not enough smooth flow, more like bullets in the rain

Sting factor; Low but noticeable, hence the reduced quality

Satisfaction; Low, barely felt as though anything shifted

Ranking; 40 out of 5000

Thank you for participating, I shall keep the data for, err, research purposes.

Last edited:
Location; A patch of nettles in a dingle (DO NOT RECOMMEND)
Duration; Longer than necessary (I had to take a break halfway through)
Quality; Poor, smelt strongly of curry
Size; I didn't think this much shit could fit inside my body
Taste (if you're into that) Delectable; the flavour of last night's curry was still strong and just as tasty. I ate it spread it over a nettle leaf for that extra tang.
Texture; Runny, almost liquid, though there were numerous solid chunks in there
Sting factor; Excruciating (the nettles didn't help)
Satisfaction; 11/10
Ranking; 4050/5000

Thank you for participating, I shall keep the data for, err, research purposes.

You freaky bastard, you

Back
Top Bottom