• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Eric Damon Chronicles: Part Two: "Giovanni's Downfall"

One thing that makes writers stand out from the rest, is that we can create a world that only we control. Even if the character is a "god", they are always below you. Every detail of their life is in your hands, which is why we strive to perfect them--characters are like our children, and like all parents, we want the world to see how amazing our child is.
Hold on, but we shouldn't strive to perfect our characters, unless we're perfecting our characters' flaws. Characters shouldn't be perfect; flaws are what make them interesting to read about.

Hold on, but we shouldn't strive to perfect our characters, unless we're perfecting our characters' flaws. Characters shouldn't be perfect; flaws are what make them interesting to read about.
Pretty sure what she meant was that we should strive to know our characters perfectly and thus make them more realistic and such. There's a difference between perfecting a character and making a character perfect.

Firstly I think you mean 'to spite' otherwise it doesn't make much sense and secondly: what the hell, I didn't say anything negative about you for once.

Nope, nothing negative from Vladimir Putin's LJ. And Sandstone-Shadow, what I meant is to work on our character until we think he or she is "perfect". For example, if he or she is a jock that stinks, try to create someone others can relate to. If it's a pop star, show us his or her real world, not just the life you seem to see. We try to create the best character we can, and even try to perfect the flaws, if you know what I mean.

And Celestial Blade, you don't have to put you entire post in parentheses. (No offense. I sometimes sound mean when I don't mean to.)

Final Chapter

All of the Legendary Pokemon, Team Snagem, and the Pokemon Rangers, were finally at Mewtwo's lair, planning their assault on the Rocket Base in Viridian City.

After a really long discussion, Mewtwo Teleported Eric, Peggy, Pachirisu, Gonzap, Arceus, and itself, to Viridian.

It was nightfall, and Eric and Peggy were the first to draw their weapons, and barged into the base. Eric shot a Rocket Grunt that tried to whip them, and then cut the scumbag in half. Peggy blocked a Rocket Grunt's punch with her shield, and then killed him with a fatal blow from her staff.
Mewtwo then said "Damn it, I think we are being watched.", two security robots came from the darkness, but Mewtwo took care of them with Shadow Ball.
Gonzap slashed and shot his way through, killing twelve Rocket Grunts.
Arceus used Judgment to open Giovanni's door. Eric then kicked the door, and it gave in.

Giovanni then saw Eric and said "So. Are you here to join us?"
Eric stuck up his middle finger and said "After everything you filthy scumbags did?! NEVER! You're going STRAIGHT TO HELL."
Mewtwo then said "I have been waiting YEARS for this moment. You do not deserve to live, you bastard."
Peggy added "The one place you belong is DEAD!"
Arceus then said "We're going to have to kill you."
Gonzap finished it by saying "You miserable Rockets are ALL exactly the fucking SAME! You all do a bunch of horrible shit and expect to get away with it."
Eric sent out all six of his Pokemon, while Pachirisu shut the power off by zapping the switch. Mewtwo then let all of Giovanni's Pokemon out, and Gonzap lobbed Pokeballs at them with his Snag Machine. Eric then ordered his Pokemon to attack Giovanni. Infernape attacked with Flamethrower and Close Combat, Skuntank with Dark Pulse and Sludge Bomb, Rhyperior with Dig and Rock Wrecker, Dusknoir with Shadow Sneak and Thunder Punch, Tropius with Energy Ball and Aerial Ace, and Floatzel with Hydro Pump and Ice Fang. Giovanni was killed when all of the attacks hit him, screaming in agony before his demise.

The good guys left the base and went back to Mewtwo's lair.

A year later, Eric and Peggy got married, with the official word of Arceus. A year after that, Peggy gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

Gonzap still leads Team Snagem, and is waiting for some more adventure.

(The sequel will be up soon)

Back
Top Bottom