• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Raichu's Spirite shop!

RaichuRules777

Raichu Fan #1
Welcome to my spirite shop request are open! sohere's what I do recolours
recolour7.png
fusions(mixes)
Blazellade.png
custom pokeballs
custompokeball2.png
pokemon eggs
darkriaeggs.png
devamps
ekansdevamp.png
and revamps
pikachurevamp.png
so here are my forms! Please use them The forms
for mixes(fusions)
1st pokemon:
2nd pokemon:
Base:
For recolours
1st pokemon:
2nd pokemon:
Colours:
For custom pokeballs
Pokemon:
Shiny?/yes/no
For pokemon eggs
Pokemon:
Shiny?/yes/no
Both?/yes/no
For devamps
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Version for 1st pokemon:
Version for second pokemon:
For devamps
Pokemon 1:
Pokemon 2:
Version for 1st pokemon:
Version for second pokemon: So start requesting please! :talking:

Last edited:
Might I do some critiquing(something I rarely do)?
Your devamps aren't really devamps. You just put lighter colors. Look at r/b/y or g/s/c sprited to see what they actually look like. And revamps are more... you know... like a newer generation sprite. Not just recoloring it to current colors. You actually have to do a little scratching and scratch-shading to make it actually look like a newer-generation sprite.

And to test ur skillz after my crit...

For revamps
Pokemon 1: Umbreon
Version: Don't care!

...They're getting better?
Splice Twitchy with Terry.
Splice Eevee and Meowth, please!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom