• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Chicken Soup

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
(( Oh my gosh, Shadowstar's posting! ))

Hello, TCoDers, well... You can probrally guess what this is.

Chicken Soup is where I go when I'm not stalking TCoD, it's pretty awesome ^^ Except it's dying...

Started on September 17, Chicken Soup is owned by the one and only administrator, Silver. There are currently two moderators, MoonGale and Riptor. There is a grand total of 62 members at the moment, but only about half of that are actually active. :U

And, recently, it's been dying... I don't want it to die, and neither to the active members. ^^;

Also, we have a cool little family tree going so :D

Also, I'm sorry that you have to log in to see the board... I don't know why Silvs still has it like that even though we went public like half a year ago XDD

The most popular boards on CS are Chat, the Role Playing board, the SPAM board (i don't think many of you are surprised :U), Writing, Art, and the chat board.

Silver was planning on making an Oekaki for it, but I don't know where that plan went. XDD If it ever does happen, well.

Chicken Soup :: What I've been rambling about. I'm Midnight there. ^^ So mmkay, join unless you want to torture us and let it die?

P.S: Sorry for my first post in months being an advert. XD;;

Back
Top Bottom