• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia 4 [Game]

The Good, The Bad, and The Third-Party

"You're the one who's been killing us!" Cat Noir shouted "And all for a few lousy rocks!"

Kefka chuckled. "You mean the Chaos Emeralds?"

"Enough kitten around! I'm taking you down purrsonally, you sadistic clown!" Cat Noir declared, ready to strike. The intrepid hero pounced, ready to tear the villain to shreds, when suddenly, his heart stopped. All nines lives were gone in an instant.

DarkAura has died. She was TOWN.

"Son of a Submariner!" Kefka fumed "Where is that other clown? I swear, if he's run away, I'll-"

Kefka gave pause as a large floating object blocked out the sun. The hot air balloon overhead was losing altitude rapidly. Unable to escape in time, Kefka screamed as the basket landed on him, crushing him to death.

Faorzia has died. She was MAFIA.

The mastermind who was pulling the strings from behind the scenes hopped out of the basket with a laugh. It was he who spread the rumor that the townspeople were in possession of the Chaos Emeralds, and it was he who facilitated the ensuing bloodbath. All this death and destruction, and he only had to raise a finger to snuff out the last rat standing. His victory was absolute.

The MASTERMIND wins. Congratulations, Autumn!

Player: Nira
Role: Near (Death Note)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. As L’s successor, you have brilliant powers of deduction that allow you to inspect a player and determine whether they are TOWN or MAFIA. You win when all the mafia are eliminated. Good luck!

Player: Flora
Role: Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)
Description: Your name is Neku Sakuraba. You can’t seem to remember how you died, but right now, you are in the Underground. The Reapers have one task for you, and if you complete it, you may travel back to the Realground for the rest of your natural life. Your task is to eliminate all of the MAFIA, and help the TOWN in achieving victory. During the day, you may go to the RG to participate in the town’s discussion and vote to lynch the mafia. During the night, however, you will return to the UG, where you can communicate privately with the souls of the recently departed. You may send and receive PMs from dead players during this time, and gather clues that will help you pinpoint the mafia. Be wary though, the mafia can still kill you during this time, and if you die, you will be unable to return to the RG. Good luck!

Player: I liek Squirtles
Role: Mercy (Overwatch)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. Each night, you can heal another player and protect them from night kills. Once during the game, you may use your ultimate ability and resurrect any players who have just died by posting “Heroes Never Die!” in the game thread during the day phase. This will cause any players who have died during the previous night and the current day phase to be revived. You win when all the mafia are eliminated. Good luck!

Player: DarkAura
Role: Cat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. Your cat-like stealth allows you to follow another player undetected and watch all of their movements. Each night, you may investigate a player and see who that player targeted with their night action, if they have one. You win when all the mafia are eliminated. Good luck!

Player: JackPK
Role: Tywin Lannister (A Song of Ice and Fire)
Description: You are sided with the MAFIA, and will be working together with Ballos (Music Dragon) and Kefka Palazzo (Faorzia) to kill members of the TOWN. During the night, one of you may send in a kill action, and there will be a unique effect depending upon who sends it.
Additional Effects: A Lannister always pays his debts. If either of your fellow mafioso have just been slain, you gain an additional kill action if you carry it out the next night.
You may communicate with each other in the QuickTopic found here. You win when a town victory becomes impossible. Good luck!

Player: Stryke
Role: Mega Man (Mega Man 2)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN, and have a wide variety of powers to use against the mafia. Each of the following powers can only be used once:
Air Shooter – You can trap another player in a swirling vortex of air, blocking them from performing their night action.
Atomic Fire – If you use this, any players who target you during the night phase will be set on fire. At the start of the following day, the message “[Player] was set on fire!” will be broadcasted for all players who were set on fire. Aside from this, the fire has no other effects.
Bubble Lead – You may temporarily seal another player in a bubble, protecting them from night kills.
Crash Bomber – Throw a bomb at another player and it will stick to them. You can then detonate this bomb at any point later in the game by sending the GM the message “Detonate Bomb”. Whoever has the bomb will explode and die. Be aware, however, that anyone who targets or is targeted by the player with the bomb will have the bomb transferred onto them.
Leaf Shield – Using this will shield you from all night actions for one night.
Metal Blade – By throwing this at another player, you can swiftly eliminate them.
Quick Boomerang – Throw these at another player to quickly stun them and learn of their alignment – whether they are TOWN or MAFIA.
Time Stopper – If you use this during the night, time will freeze, and the day phase will start early. Any actions sent in after you use Time Stopper will not be counted.
You may only use one power per night. You win when all the mafia are eliminated. Good luck!

Player: Superbird
Role: Igor (Persona series)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. Each night, you may take another player to the Velvet Room, ensuring that they can neither perform nor be targeted by any night actions. You will also be able to communicate with this player outside of the thread for the remainder of the night. You win when all the mafia are eliminated. Good luck!

Player: Zero Moment
Role: GiantDad (Dark Souls)
Description: ITS TIME TO FUCKIGN PWN SOME N00bZ. Each night, you can choose to invade another player’s world as a dark spirit and kill them with your Chaos Zweihander (after taunting them several times, of course). SHIVA THE EAST? MORE LIKE SHIVA THE DECEASED LOL. You are town-aligned and win when all the mafia casuls are eliminated. Good luck!

Player: Faorzia
Role: Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy VI)
Description: You are sided with the MAFIA, and will be working together with Tywin Lannister (JackPK) and Ballos (Music Dragon) to kill members of the TOWN. During the night, one of you may send in a kill action, and there will be a unique effect depending upon who sends it.
Additional Effects: If you carry out the kill action, you won’t kill your target immediately. Instead, you will poison their water supply and wait for them to die at the end of the following day phase. This action cannot be blocked by a doctor.
You may communicate with each other in the QuickTopic found here. You win when a town victory becomes impossible. Good luck!

Player: Music Dragon
Role: Ballos (Cave Story)
Description: You are sided with the MAFIA, and will be working together with Tywin Lannister (JackPK) and Kefka Palazzo (Faorzia) to kill members of the TOWN. During the night, one of you may send in a kill action, and there will be a unique effect depending upon who sends it.
Additional Effects: Your magic powers have run out of control, and when killing your victims you transform into a giant boulder and crush them to death. If the kill is successful, any players targeting your victim at the same time will also be crushed to death.

Player: Metallica Fanboy
Role: Colias Palaeno (Ace Attorney Investigations)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. To promote tourism in Babahl, you are planning to throw a big party in the Babahlese Embassy, to which everyone is invited. Once during the game, you can throw a party by posting “#cometobabahl” during the night phase. This will allow everyone to communicate in thread for the remainder of the night. All night actions will be carried out the same as usual, and players cannot be lynched during the party. You win when all the mafia are eliminated. Good luck!

Player: Wargle
Role: Reaper (Overwatch)
Description: You are sided with the MAFIA, but work separately from the main mafia faction. If during the day post you post “Die! Die! Die!”, then any players who targeted you during the previous night will be eliminated. This will leave you quite vulnerable to being lynched, however, so be careful. Your goal is to help the mafia win. Good luck!

Player: hopeandjoy
Role: Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Description: You are sided with the TOWN. You were created by NERV as part of the Human Instrumentality Project, and if you die in game your body will be absorbed by Lillith, thus triggering the Third Impact. All players will be fused into one consciousness, and any discussion and votes must be posted via the GM. This way, everyone remains anonymous for the remainder of the day. At the end of the day, everyone will regain their physical forms and the game resumes as normal. You win when all the mafia are eliminated. Good luck!

Player: Autumn
Role: The Mastermind* (Ace Attorney Investigations 2)
Description: You are neither TOWN nor MAFIA, though you will appear as TOWN upon inspection. You are the mastermind pulling all the strings from behind the scenes, and it is your goal to be the last player left standing by having all the other players kill each other. Each night you may do one of four things:
1) Deliver a message to another player anonymously via the GM
2) Broadcast a message to all players via the GM at the beginning of the next day phase
3) Leave fake evidence of your choice at the scene of the crime (this will fail if there is no death for the night)
4) Frame another player so that they will appear as MAFIA upon inspection for the rest of the night (you may also request for them to appear as another alignment, if you wish)
Using these deceptive tactics, you must try to become the last player standing. To make this possible, your vote will count as two votes. The game cannot end by normal means while you are still alive. Good luck!

*I have chosen not to use this character's name since it is a huge spoiler for Ace Attorney Investigations 2. If you have played AAI2, however, it should be fairly obvious who this is.
N0
Stryke uses Atomic Fire.
Music Dragon kills Zero Moment.
Autumn frames Metallica Fanboy as MAFIA.
Nira inspects Autumn (Result: “Autumn is TOWN.”)
DarkAura tracks hopeandjoy (Result: “hopeandjoy did not target anyone.”)

D1
No one is lynched.

N1
Superbird jails Metallica Fanboy.
I liek Squirtles heals Wargle.
Music Dragon tries to kill Wargle, but fails.
Autumn frames Wargle as MAFIA.
Nira inspects DarkAura (Result: “DarkAura is TOWN.”)
DarkAura tracks Autumn (Result: “Autumn used an action on Wargle.”)

D2
No one is lynched.

N2
Superbird jails I liek Squirtles.
I liek Squirtles tries to heal Warge, but fails.
Music Dragon kills Superbird.
Autumn leaves a death note at the crime scene.
Nira inspects Metallica Fanboy (Result: “Metallica Fanboy is TOWN.”)
DarkAura tracks Wargle (Result: “Wargle did not target anyone.”)

D3
No one is lynched.

N3
Stryke uses Leaf Shield.
Altissimo broadcasts “LYNCH SOMEONE TODAY OR JACKPK GETS THE AXE”.
I liek Squirtles heals Autumn.
Music Dragon kills hopeandjoy.

D4
Nira is lynched.

N4
I liek Squirtles heals Metallica Fanboy.
Music Dragon tries to kill Metallica Fanboy, but fails.
Autumn frames Wargle as MAFIA.
Stryke inspects Wargle (Result: “Wargle is MAFIA.”)

D5
Wargle kills both Stryke and Autumn.
I liek Squirtles revives both Stryke and Autumn.
Wargle is lynched.

N5
I liek Squirtles heals DarkAura.
Faorzia poisons I liek Squirtles.
Autumn tries to leave a prosecutor’s badge at the crime scene but fails.

D6
Flora is lynched.
I liek Squirtles dies from poisoning.

N6
Stryke uses Time Stopper.

D7
Music Dragon is lynched.

N7
Stryke uses Air Shooter to block DarkAura.
DarkAura tries to track JackPK, but fails.
JackPK kills Stryke and Metallica Fanboy.
Autumn broadcasts the message “Metallica Fanboy is MAFIA”.

D8
JackPK is lynched.

N8
Autumn sends Faorzia the following message:
hello this is altissimo, i just wanted to let you know that even though i voted to lynch jackpk i still have every intention of winning alongside the mafia, my main reason for doing so is that the game was going nuts and i thought it would be hilarious if it just came down to 3 people left, one mafia one innocent and me a third party followed by some sort of bizarre mafia/third party win (and yes my win condition does allow me to win alongside the mafia, and specifically that the mafia will also win and it won't just be me). i know it looked a lot shittier than it was but tbh i'm all about crazy victories lmao. if you can keep me alive we will win the game and it will be awesome!
Faorzia poisons DarkAura.
DarkAura tracks Faorzia (Result: “Faorzia used an action on DarkAura.”)

D9
Faorzia is lynched.
DarkAura dies from poisoning.

THE MASTERMIND WINS.

OH MY GOD

also for the record, in case anyone doesn't want to bother trawling through the quicktopic, the "mystery inspector" on the day-of-anonymous-posting was me, I made it up as an attempt to bait the real inspector into counterclaiming. but then it turned out the real inspector was dead already! so that backfired ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well done!!

And to think we were so close to winning, too! If only Jack hadn't gotten himself killed just when we needed him the most, hehehe...

Good game, everyone. I enjoyed it a lot, even though I wasn't as active as I would have wanted to be!

I knew I should have gone with my gut and pretended to RNG JackPK. Who in good conscience trusts an ASoIaF character, any ASoIaF character? I was onto you creeps, all of you. Well, except Faorzia, I guess.

That sure was an interesting game all in all! And we have a very fitting winner, even if this could've been prevented easily if the mafia had listened to me instead of trying to kill me again. But I guess that was my own fault for gambitting like I had a role that was still useful this side of being confirmed (falsely, but, confirmed). That's also why we unfortunately didn't, in fact, all #cometobabahl.

I wonder how much of this mess could've been prevented if Nira had spoken up with those actual results, though... And also if Nira hadn't gotten lynched, but I wasn't around for most of that Day.

"Actually, now that Altissimo is claiming she wins alongside whichever faction wins the game, what if we just... ignore her and hope she doesn't screw things up for us? Assuming she's telling the truth, it's win-win-win; (1) we don't have to worry about whether she's going to blow up on us as an activated alien, (2) she gets to win alongside us, and (3) we get to focus on the actual townies."

KEEEEEEEEEEK

"Actually, now that Altissimo is claiming she wins alongside whichever faction wins the game, what if we just... ignore her and hope she doesn't screw things up for us? Assuming she's telling the truth, it's win-win-win; (1) we don't have to worry about whether she's going to blow up on us as an activated alien, (2) she gets to win alongside us, and (3) we get to focus on the actual townies."

KEEEEEEEEEEK

this was the best game ever sorry everyone

for the record I was legitimately worried you were an actual alien

Tfw+you+re+ugly+and+have+a+personality+_4f337d830ae485ff45f18927c0902789.png

guess it really was too much to ask for some Ladybug luck, ha ha!

This was super fun, so glad I got to die in the most unluckiest of ways! Truly, this was the most Chat Noir way to end up in a game like this. :3c

Aaagh! I prevented a mafiosi from dying... at least I saved MF, though. Hehe. But I still revived Autumn?

All in all, a fantastic game! Autumn really played us.

I feel so lowkey :D that was fun!

the gambit was actually more fun that winning might have been.

Back
Top Bottom