• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FR/LG Pokemon - en francais!

Hawlucha Fanatic

Mexican. Wrestler. Bird!
Pronoun
she
Bonjour! Why am I speaking French? Well, my mum has decided that the best way to get me to learn French is to get me a Pokemon game in the aforementioned language. I'm after either FireRed or LeafGreen.

My question is this - WHAT POKEMON DO I USE?! My team on (English) Red was... eh... poor to say the least (but I don't let people talk smack about them). So, what Pokemon should I get on "Rouge Feu"/"Vert Feuilles"?

(Also, I don't care if it's basically the worst starter early-game-wise - I WANT A FRIGGING CHARIZARD.)

USE CHARIZARD AND SNORLAX AND LAPRAS THE MOST AMAZINGEST POKEMON EVER YES.

why am I using caps

But get charizard and Snorlax and maybe a lapras and possibly a jolteon with a hint of Pidgeot with an added Dragonite.

They were the stars of Gen III.

Pidgeot is winner than Fearow.
Also seconding that Dragonite.
Also, the only point of Snorlax is to breed to get a Munchkinlax.

Hipster Trainer: I just caught a Fearow...

...You probably haven't heard of it though

D: I want to learn French via video games

I third the Charizard.

Possibly either Gyrados or Lapras.

Pidgeot, Fearow, whatever works best for you.

Snorlax....hurm..there's only 2 in the game....

Why not a Nidoqueen/Nidoking? Poison types are lowly used.

Possibly a Dugtrio?

Definately Dragonite

Charizard
Gyrados/Lapras
Pidgeot/Fearow
Snorlax/Nidoqueen/Nidoking/Dugtrio
Dragonite
(Need i remind you this is FRLG, so it has up to hoenn Pokemon, X3)

You can get a larvitar at a nice level on a sevii island, so you can evolve it.

i'm not big in the starter field so i'll say go for this team:

venusaur/charizard/blastoise
fearow/pidgeot/dodrio (only if you're not using charizard)
tentacruel/slowbro/water fossil (if you're not using blastoise)
alakazam
gengar
scyther (if you can bother waiting for it)

Wish I had that pro-tip when I did my first LG run.

GEEZE WORST EEVEELUTION EVER

And only because gamefreak and peoples don't want to fix it's movepool.

HAPPENED TO ME ON MY FIRST LEAFGREEN RUN TOO HIGH FIVE OF FRUSTRATION BRUH

And FTFY can be used to mean both Fixed That For You or Fuck This Fuck You depending on the context. I'm guessing it's the former here.

Get all Pokémon you can get. Use the ones you need against the current Gym Leader/Rival/The Elite 4. That's what I do.

And FTFY can be used to mean both Fixed That For You or Fuck This Fuck You depending on the context. I'm guessing it's the former here.

What really I've never seen the latter. Ever. EVER

Poliwrath! Mine pwnt many opponents in his days of a Poliwhirl.
...Which was aaaaaaaall the way until a bit after the E4.

Back
Top Bottom