• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

'Tis my birthday today. AGAIN!?

Ferasquilee

Oh mah gawd what does it mean!?
As you might have gathered from the title, and perhaps the little birthday thingy on the front page, 'tis my birthday today! Since it's no secret (you can see it on my profile page), I might just say that I'm 13 now! I can finally register on various forums and other sites without having to lie (though I like lying)! :D

You might not remember me, which isn't that strange, seeing as I haven't veen that active since last year. Though I do write here every now and then!

The by far greatest birthday present I got (yes, presents are always first topic) is something I've wanted for a while now! It's a...

Wait for it...

Wacom Bamboo Special Edition Pen & Touch Medium!!!

If you don't know what that is (and even if you do), I'll give you a quick summary. It's a so-called dawing tablet! You plug it into a computer (preferably with the proper drivers), and then you use a special pencil to draw on the tablet, and as by magic, IT APPEARS ON THE SCREEN. It's great. It's actually a bit like drawing on paper, just more fun and more awesome. So now I have the proper tools to draw stuff!

That was probably the most interesting part. Then there are some general birthday shenaningans, you could probably imagine it if you've ever had a birthday.

Since I'm 13 and I have a drawing tablet, I got a DeviantART account. You could always look at some of my first attempts to use it there! :3

Last edited:
Um, congrats? It would help if you provided a link to that, you know.

A happy happy birthday to you and puppies and waffles and so forth! But not related in any way!

I do not advocate making puppy waffles. Just sayin'.

Here, have some cupcakes!

Wait...If the cake is the lie, and I like cake, does that make me a liar?
What about a cupcake? Is a cupcake a small lie? Or a cup full of lies?

Um, um, I don't... like cupcakes... or cake... what you said made no sense...I think I'll leave now...

Back
Top Bottom