• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your fav crime organization? (I made a mistake on the previous thread. Sorry.

What is your fav crime orgainzation?

• Team Rocket (Kanto)

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Team Rocket (Johto)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Team Snagem

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Cipher Organization

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Go-Rock Squad

• Team Dim Sun

• Phobos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SpriteGiovanni.png

Team Rocket. They have Giovanni, the Meowth line, the Ekans line, and they're just flat out diabolical. 83

Team Rocket is my retro-tastic favorite, but I must also admit to having a soft spot for Team Galactic. Galactic grunts are just too adorable to hate! They may not even know what their team's basic goals are, but they try so hard to be eeeevil. Surely I'm not the only person that thinks of them as villainous little puppies? ... Okay, maybe I'm just crazy.

I like the Go-Rocks, personally. If anything, it's because of their cool theme song.

All the organizations are pretty laughable, so how evil they are doesn't affect how I like them.

Galactic. Seriously. When I was playing Platinum, Cyrus is all like, "Let's create a world without hate!!" I never figured out why they had to be stopped. I would have joined them!

Galactic~ They're actually evil (' Let's blow up the world and make a new one YAY!' ) and through a lot of RPing I have developed an odd attachment to the Admins and Cyrus. Also they have cool uniforms :3

Kanto-era Team Rocket. They were fucking bad ass back then. Smuggling, killing Pokemon, taking hostages, taking over the center of Kanto's economy...now THAT'S what I call a criminal organization. Unfortunately, they lost some of their awesomeness after Giovanni left. Magma and Aqua were okay. Galaxy was a fucking joke.

Team First Generation Kanto Nostalgia. Their motives resemble possible real-life crime syndicates of note, some of which are those I create on the spot to fit the archetype. Giovanni is also a very interesting character, I should say. I usually do not enjoy falling into the trap of conformism but I prefer this lovely team over a handful of Alfred Wegener wannabes/marine biologists and men and women cosplaying as grounded cosmonauts.

I chose Team Rocket Johto, since I loved Gold/Silver/Crystal the most out of the games, but I really just love Team Rocket.

I consider the Kanto-Johto Team Rocket one and the same, yeah, but just at different times, so really I just love Team Rocket.

They're such a wonderful addition to Pokemon, and they actually act like their criminals.

I cast my vote for Kanto team rocket. They had an air of badassness, they they actually killed pokemon, and they were just plain awesome! Team Galactic came in a close second, just because Cyrus is a click of badassness lower than Giovanni. For me, evilness or technology do not determine who is better. It is who is led by more of a badass. Any other head is either an idiot or a wimp.

the old coffee guy blocking the road in viridian

in all seriousness, Galactic, 'cause of the awesome quotes. "Please make sure the bed is unoccupied before sleeping in it."

The original RBY Team Rocket. I like how they were just a gang that didn't do a lot and were just sort of dicks to Pokemon, as opposed to Magma, Aqua, and Galactic (stupidest name ever), who all are weird cults that want to end the world or something similar using ancient Pokemon.

Team Galactic are my favorite for sure. Don't ask why...I have no idea...It's fun listening to Mars and Jupiter argue about stuff though, and I like the fact that everyone pretty much hates Charon in Platinum...only person in Team Galactic who's not one of my favorite characters...besides all the grunts. bleh. Team Aqua and Magma...I find their entire goals completely pointless...and they pretty much nearly destoryed Hoenn without exactly accomplishing everything...completely ruined the plot there...Team Rocket...they kill pokemon ;_; And the others, idk. I don't play those games.

Team Rocket.

They were a whole farther step to an Italian gang or at least something more realistic compare to...

Imma make teh world dry!

Imma make teh world wet!

No, I make dry.

No, I make wet.

*cartoony battle unfolds between team magma and team aqua*

I mean really? Where the F*** are you going to live if there's no land?!? And what are you supposed to drink if there's no water?!?!?

Team Galactic was okay, except they looked like cultists or something. Considering their sense of style, I would be scared if they created a new world. 0.o

Cipher was pretty cool to but since Gale of Darkness could be considered spin-off, and the fact that they weren't near as organized as Team Rocket, no.

So yeah, Team Rocket.

I mean really? Where the F*** are you going to live if there's no land?!? And what are you supposed to drink if there's no water?!?!?
I think you're misunderstanding both teams goals a bit. Magma wanted more land, and Aqua wanted more water. They never said that they wanted no water or land o.o

Back
Top Bottom