• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hype for 5th Gen

brandman

^ pretty amazing
I'm not sure if everyone has heard but recently two of the next generation of pokemon have been released, Zoroa and Zoroark. There has been quite some hype over these two lately, as many have doubted another gen...

... now watch Zoroark seem to be some sort of awesome dark pokemon quite like Darkrai and turn out to just have a good heart and can't help it's actions. :grin:

But really, a fifth gen?!? I'm surprised pokemon has made it as far as it had. I mean after the next pair of games has been made for this gen, there will be over 600 pokemon! And if you want all the the pokemon, shiny or not, 1200! Not only that, but you could consider this a 5th anniversary for a pokemon generations.

Wow.

Feel obliged to share you feelings of this gen...

Last edited:
According to "Zorua's" Japanese kanji, though, it says "Zoroa," not "Zorua." Hm.

Yeah, I've heard about these on... the Serebii forums, I think. To me, Zoroa looks like an evil Eevee (:3) and then there's Zoroark... which just looks plain awesome. It reminds me of something from Spectrobes... I think it's a Spikanor or something that it looks like.

But if these Pokemon are cool, I wonder if the others will be just as good...

According to "Zorua's" Japanese kanji, though, it says "Zoroa," not "Zorua." Hm.

Yeah, I've heard about these on... the Serebii forums, I think. To me, Zoroa looks like an evil Eevee (:3) and then there's Zoroark... which just looks plain awesome. It reminds me of something from Spectrobes... I think it's a Spikanor or something that it looks like.

But if these Pokemon are cool, I wonder if the others will be just as good...

Oh whoops!

Zoroa looks like a morph between Eevee and Misdreavus to me.

Doubt so, the creativity of each gen seems to go down more and more, but I'm sure there will be alot.

Zoroa is quite cute, but still looks like an Eevee rip-off. And speaking of Eevee, hopefully they'll make Ground and Flying Eeveelutions. One because I always wanted there to be an Eeveelution of each type, and two because I'd just love to see Game Freak make a Flying Eeveelution sprite when countless other spriters have been making them since pretty much when Eevee was released.

It looks alright. I've a funny feeling I'll get mauled for this, but I actually don't like Zorua and Zoroark that much.

There haven't been enough 5th Gen spoilers to say much more so far though...

yes, it's one of those 'generally accepted exceptions to the rule that people tend to forget.' or maybe it's one of the 'rules nobody remembers aren't there anymore.'

Well this is pretty relevant isn't it?

DarthWaffles,

Yeah, I don't think much of them either. Though they are pretty cool in fact that they are part of THE 5th Gen. How cool is that? But they better not let us down again. :(

Back
Top Bottom