• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

January 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was fun. the starters look ridiculous, the names are ridiculous, but right now I love Pokemon and I love him and I'm excited. :D

edit: by which i mean iwata. not god

Could use a little bit more originality on the name. I guess they're running out of ideas, then?

But still, I was pretty much squeeing the entire time. ~so excited!~

The names so far have been literally colours. It's pretty hard to run out of ideas for colours. I think they just. wanted. to name them X and Y? :P

How is it unoriginal compared to 'blue' or 'white', come on.

The battle system looks fresh. I'm seriously excited now, even though the new starters look incredibly silly.

If Fennekin's evo isn't fire/fighting I will be seriously happy.

Holy crap. I agree with Butterfree in saying its unlikely, but if its real, it's epic.

I think it's especially cool that they're going to be released worldwide at the same time... no more waiting for it to be translated!

...Now if only I had a 3DS, then I might be persuaded to buy them...

Holy crap, the graphics are completely renovated. It's nothing like traditional Pokemon. Honestly, I hope it doesn't stay like that in the future.

gonna lock this now (no point having two x/y threads); discussion on the new game is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom