• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

There's not one of these that isn't six feet under (there are probably a million that are), so I'm making another.

My number one favorite is Zangoose. It's cool looking, it's ferocious, it has decent stats, it's a Normal-Type (so it only has one weakness and and a total resistance), and it has a really, really good movepool.
335Zangoose.png

Last edited:
Re: What's Your Favorite Pokèmon?

My number one favorite is Zangoose. It's cool looking, it's ferocious, it has decent stats, it's a Normal-Type (so it only has one weakness and and a total resistance), and it has a really, really good movepool.
335Zangoose.png

augh you took mine >:(
1. Zangoose
2. Gengar
3. Quagsire
those are my top three

You have three guesses, and the first two don't count.

1. Espeon
2. Lilligant
3. Blaziken

With Pikachu and Mew as runners-up.

My previous username was Zangviper. Take a guess.

I also really love Snivy and Sneasel/Weavile.

teddiursateddiursateddiursateddiursateddiursa
:D

and i still don't know if it's meant to be orange or brown.

other top favourites:
cubchoogligarexcadrillpalpitoadwhirlipedecubonegastrodon-westsphealnumelvenipede

1) Typhlosion
2) Volcarona
3) Either Lapras or Jolteon.

The accent on Pokémon is going the wrong way and it really bothers me.

Nobody, we have really similar favourites! My top two are Volcarona and Typhlosion, in that order. Beyond that I'm not really sure, I just have a bunch that I really really like.

I like Absol (dur), Zangoose, Lucario, Sandslash, Zorua, Excadrill, and Umbreon. In that order.

Salamence is my favourite! Although recently its wings have been bothering me so maybe gen 6 will give me a new gr8 dragon type????

After that, Weavile, Leafeon and Sharpedo equally, and then like every other Pokemon haaahahaha

i... i don't know :C i love so many pokemon! but it is probably between these ones:
KecleonMaractusSeviperlaprasnidoqueen
I've kind of always liked these ones since I've known them, but then other people show off their favourites and I'm like 'yeah, I like that one too!!'

blaziken = ditto > swellow > lilligant = lugia

Among other pokemon I like are basically all of the eeveelutions, Latias and Latios, Mudkip, and generally a lot of other pokemon.

Honestly, there really isn't a single pokemon I really dislike. Except Burmy's evolutionary family. Don't like them very much at all. Or the pixies of Sinnoh.

in case you couldnt tell by my username and avatar
1. Charizard
2. Rayquaza
3. Lugia
4. Salamence
5. Tyranitar (not a dragon but still awesome)

Ninetales and Vaporeon consistently take top spots for me.

Vileplume, Swampert, Mantine, and Crobat are also way up there.

Last edited:

oh i like Swellow too and houndoom and ninetails and groudon *procedes to list off all 649 pokemon*

My top two are tied for first: Dragonite and Gallade. I also really like Mienshao, Flygon, and Hydreigon. (also all of the eeveeloutions, except umbreon and flareon.)

Back
Top Bottom