• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Creepy Pokemon Shit

It also makes more sense because you don't have an OMG THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE WTFFFF case.

Exactly and its more plausible and believable that a secondhand cartridge ending up in your possession turns out to be tampered with. Rather than a completely functional and legit cartridge just randomly going bonkers.

Most of us have never played Black and White yet since the English version comes next spring so no one would really understand it.

I'm in America, too. It's about a prototype tometime in the near future. I know enough about it to write a creepypasta on it.

I have here a creepypasta loosely, and I mean loosely based in B/W. the only B/W thing it contains is the pokedex data for a certain new pokemon, which has been listed on Pokebeach.

well, here goes....

Ever since I can remember, I have been fascinated with ghosts. The legends that surround them, the thrill of being scared, and the wonder of the supernatural. This is probably what led me to play Pokemon. My friend gave me a card with a Duskull on it, and I was immediately intrigued. I went to buy the games, and I began playing day to night. I collected cards, watched the anime, battled, and had fun. But I also collected ghosts. I searched and found there locations, sometimes spending hours at a time just looking for them. After I would catch a ghost-type, I would give it a fitting nickname, and immediately put it in my party. I soon bought platinum when it was released, beat the game, and began my exstensive search to find every single ghost in existence. I became obsessed, spending every waking hour in search of them, and training them if I had already caught them. about a year after I had bought Platinum, I had built my ultimate ghost-type team: a Froslass, Dusknoir, Mismagius, Drifblim, Gengar, and a Giratina, all level 100. But I wanted more. I searched for ways to better these ghosts, but found no awnser until I received a call from a good freind I had in Japan. (I translated the conversation. The Japenese is contained inside of these: <>)

"Hello?"

"< Hello, Daniel!>"

"Oh, Hi! what is it?"

"<Exciting news- A new Pokemon game just came out!>"

"WHAT?!"

"<And, I found a new ghost type! I found a way to hack the game, and I was able to trade it into Platinum! do you want it?>

"Yes I do!"

"<Then get on your Wi-Fi, right now.>"

I followed my friend's directions, and was traded a small Pokemon that looked like a candle. it's type was GHOST/FIRE and it was level 1. It's stats, Pokedex entry, and Pokedex number were all ???, and it knew Fire Spin, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse and Perish Song. I immediately began to train it. I poured my life and soul into raising it ,never taking breaks. Possibly on account of the hack, it could gain no experience, so I began collecting rare candie by battling in the battle frontier. After I had collected 100, I began to feed it. After I fed it 58 of them, it began evolving. It turned into something that looked like a lamp. I fed it the remaining candies, but to no avail. I decided to test my powerhouse out on the Elite four. But as soon as I was about to walk in, I got the idea to give my pokemon a Dusk Stone, and it began evolving again. It now looked like a chandelier. I immediately ran in and faced Aaron.

The battle began strange. Aaron never sent out a pokemon, and his sprite stayed in the same place. I sent out my chandelier, and a text box popped up.

"??? used Fire Spin!"

I watched as Aaron's sprite was consumed by flames. I heard a scream come from my DS, and his sprite was replaced by a glowing orb. another text box came up.

"??? used Leech Life!"

I was spooked now, because I knew my pokemon didn't have that attack. The orb dissapeared, and a text box appeared and said:

"Player killed Elite Four Aaron!"

I nearly shut my DS off right then and there, but something pushed me to press on. Each time I went into another room, the same things would happen. the person's sprite would be consumed by flames, turned into a glowing orb, and then apparently eaten by my Pokemon. Something was different, however, when I entered the champion's room, I saw not Cynthia, but proffesor Rowan. he began to talk. all the while, the music for Turnback Cave began to play.

"Why did you bring it here? Did you think you could train it?"

a YES/NO menu popped up. I selected YES.

"You were stupid to think that. It can't be trained, and it will kill us all! Don't you see what you've done!? it's already killed Sinnoh's stongest trainers, and It's going to come after us ne...."

A battle started, but I had no control. My chandelier killed Rowan, and he dissapeared. I was returned to the champion's room, and the chandelier sprite was in front of me. a text box popped up.

"YoU'rE nExT."

I was thrust into yet another battle, and my sprite was standing where my pokemon should have been. My foe was the chandelier.

"??? used Thunder Wave!"

I felt an electric shock come from my DS, and I collapsed to the floor. I landed on my side, as did my DS, and was able to read the last thing it said.

"?? used Explosion!"

My DS blew up , and I felt shrapnel pierce my skin. The electronic part caught fire, and my room went up in flames. I tried to move, but the electric shock prevented me from doing so. I screamed at the top of my lungs, knowing there was no one home who could hear me. Everything went black.

I awoke a day later in the hospital. My parents were crying. The doctor walked in, and told me that the combination of my severe injuries had hurt my brain, and I had a few days to live.

As I write this, I am on my deathbed. I can feel my life force being sucked away with each passing hour and it is getting worse by the second. I am writing this so people will know what happened, and it was not just some kid trying to smoke pot in his room and accidentally setting it on fire. Hopefully I might get a few more days, but this will definitely be the last thing I do.

It's been following me.

I see it every night, floating over me and smiling its evil little smile. it casts a soft purple glow, but the lamp Pokemon is sucking away my soul. I can only hope it finishes the job quickly, so I don't have to spend the last moments of my life in torment.

The above paper was found In Daniel Smith's room the morning after he died. He had been admitted to a the hospital after a large fire at his home severly burned him and destroyed the upper floor of the house. Small pieces of plasticine shrapnel were found lodged in his head and arms. While the cause of the fire was unknown, a small box of melted plastic and wires found in his room could possibly be the source. In the document the letters drop off at the end, as if he was growing weaker while he was writing. The things he was writing seem to have been ramblings of insanity on account of his trauma and brain damage. However, many patients walking by his room the night he died swore that they saw a bluish-purple light coming from underneath his door.

Well, what did you think?

Last edited:
No apostrophes in the possessive of 'its', some capitalization inconsistencies, and it's spelled chandelier.

Otherwise, pretty... interesting.

Well, it's hacked...

When Prof. Oak came up to me in the grass he said, "You F***ing dumb*** you're going to get yourself killed! It's dangerous in the tall grass! Come with me if you want to live!"

Apparently Prof. Oak is the terminator. Other conversations are changed as well. Nothing creepy though, more amusing than anything.

I don't know if I get haunted by the ghost of TEST.....

When I looked at the SNES it said, "You know, you should get a life instead of playing video games."

... ok, this is one mean childs game....

Well, it's hacked...

When Prof. Oak came up to me in the grass he said, "You F***ing dumb*** you're going to get yourself killed! It's dangerous in the tall grass! Come with me if you want to live!"

Apparently Prof. Oak is the terminator. Other conversations are changed as well. Nothing creepy though, more amusing than anything.

xD how much have you played so far?

Just got through the Viridian Forest, my Charmander is rather stubborn, I am trying to get it to evolve before I face Brock....

Some interesting things were

"Weedle looks like a pointy penis!" Bug catcher

"This shit's way overpriced." person in Viridian City shop.

"COFFEE IS CRACK!! GIMMIE YOUR CRACK!" old man.

"I hope you all die!" Nurse Joy

Well, it's hacked...

Just got through the Viridian Forest, my Charmander is rather stubborn, I am trying to get it to evolve before I face Brock....

Some interesting things were

"Weedle looks like a pointy penis!" Bug catcher

"This shit's way overpriced." person in Viridian City shop.

"COFFEE IS CRACK!! GIMMIE YOUR CRACK!" old man.

"I hope you all die!" Nurse Joy

ROFL!!!! Well at least it's something hahahaha. Now I am REALLY tempted to try buying a used cartridge! Please keep us updated Charizard2k!
I have got to finish this effing speech so I can work on my creepypasta!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom