• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Pairings

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
(I was debating whether this should go in Forum Discussion, but I figured it fit better here because it's completely nonsensical)

So, with all the talk in the Odd Truths thread about how people ship me and Mike (along with random other pairings), I figured I might as well put this up: I'm kinda curious to see who people ship on here. and how many people ship me and Mike

So yeah, post away~

Music DragonxKai & surskittyxsresevoir

u no its tru dont try2 deeny it

You and Mike would make a cute couple but I think it would just be cuddling and stuff.

why not just make a "me and mike should get married y/n" thread flora, goddamnit

(Well that could be misconstrued, good thing I crossed it out. :D)

Lil' Dwagie/Big Red Cherry Bomb, but that's canon :3c

surskitty/tailsy and Ice/Kai.

man my pairings are very vanilla :c

also i am putting mercedes/me because i can't forget her, ever. <3

((KAT/SABLE/TYPH/MERCY/ZORA, FUCK YEAH))

Last edited:
I want to be in a Pairing too.

No one could pair me with any person here except for maybe Green and Steele. And Mewtwo

Why ship us? .-.

I'd probably be paired with myself but in a less masturbational way.

Wait a minute, Blastoise, don't you ship FloraxGuy-she-likes?

Flora: cursed with liking friends who most likely* can't like her back since 2009.

*cause one is bisexual but generally likes guys more, and the other keeps being vague enough that I can't tell whether she's totally joking or half-joking when she says she a lesbian.

Because Sometimes I think we just might be the only people left alive who like Green Day. Everyone I know says they suck. D':
whatisthisonmylaptop.jpg

no seriously though, offtopic: to what other bands do you listen?

Because Sometimes I think we just might be the only people left alive who like Green Day. Everyone I know says they suck. D':
now that the pubescent fanbase has grown up a bit, I'm not afraid to admit that Green Day can be quite catchy! and for better or worse, American Idiot did capture the zeitgeist of the Bush years.

I challenge someone to ship me. Whoever can (realistically) gets my undying respect.

Back
Top Bottom