• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello...

Welcome to the Cave of Dragonflies. Free Cookie?

I'm Blade, he who likes Dragons and blade-related pokemon. Here is your free post it-note, and complimentary foam sword.

*hands free stuff to new person*

(Post-It note says: Check out the Anime-Style Battling thread, kay?- RTB)

Hi, welcome to the cave. Watch out for the welcome mats, apparently they bite. Unfortunately the river is still polluted (that cursed power plant) so we cannot offer you any cod.

Hallo thar. Welcome to tCoD. We have poisoned TeaCod, if you're interested. It actually tastes rather good. The swelling is just a minor side effect. It goes away after a week or two. :3

Hi, welcome to the cave. Watch out for the welcome mats, apparently they bite. Unfortunately the river is still polluted (that cursed power plant) so we cannot offer you any cod.

You know, Xero apparently fixed the welcome mat problem.

You know, Xero apparently fixed the welcome mat problem.

As far as you know. I almost got my foot chewed up by a mat yesterday.

Anyways...I welcome you, Platinum, to our fine facility known as TCoD. Since our river is polluted and we are out of tea, all we have left is coffee and some rotten shrimp. Would you like some?

Also, please remember to wipe your feet before entering. Jut be careful what mat you choose. They can attack without warning.

Well we could beat the welcome mats with the foam sword. And thank you for the welcome.

Hey, if everyone likes foam swords so much, then.....

*pulls rope, releasing a shower of foam swords*

FOAM SWORDS FOR EVERYONE!!!

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

Welcome to the site, I'm Enkoe. Don't get in my way.

*gets foot mauled by welcome mat* AAAAAAAAAAARGH THE PAIN!! *kills with Dragon Breath* One less mat in this cave.

Hello, I'm Superbird, this Forum's resident Bird-Lover. Would you like fish, pastries, and beverages? My fish are imported, so they are not poisonous.

So yeah, hi! i have a feeling we'll get along real well.

Yes the foam swords will help greatly. One mat almost got me earlier, it got one of my shoelaces though!

Hm, strange, but ok. Just be warned, these foam swords can poke your eye out! The welcome mats have a habit of taking the foam swords and doing that.

Back
Top Bottom