• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

When the Worlds Need Us [MASS CROSSOVER RP]

I find it a humorous series, and Wash and the Meta are some of my favorite characters in it. Besides that, the fact that MG left meant that the spots that he had for his antagonists needed to be filled

It would take too long for everyone to post for that; just go ahead and teleport. Everyone should then pick up from the beach

Okay, so apparently I got really confused and there aren't any fluffy bat-winged things flying around causing mayhem, just a Galacta Knight fighting people. Once he did the tornado thing I remembered who he was. Sorry. x)

Sorry, but with school and my lack of time, I sadly must quit. Someone can have Gohan and Jim, as I am relinquishing them. :(

I'm sorry for completely forgetting about this. Just take me off of the list? I think its too far in for me to do much..

Name: Alucard
Media: Hellsing OVA
Appearance:
alucard.jpg

Personality: Enjoys a good fight, and can sometimes be uncaring, but can also be quite considerate and maybe even a little kind. Not afraid to point a gun at anyone, and relies on no one.
Abilities: It's impossible to explain exactly what it is he does, so I'll just post this picture instead.
picture.php

Other: Don't screw with him. Seriously.

Hope it's not too late to join. :D

It's not too late in the sense that sign-ups are open, but it might be too late in that the RP is dead or dying. I'll accept you if others begin to post, and if you expand the personality a little.

Back
Top Bottom