• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

"GODDAMN X!"

GODDAMN YOU ANCIENT CAVE!!

Right... The Ancient Cave in Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. I didn't spend the whole blasted game leveling, just to have you strip me of my experience, levels and items for 99 floors of HELL. *raaaaaaaage*

Jasper Batt Jr. on No More Heroes 2, his second form in particular (the buff, super hero looking one). Stop spamming tornado punches you bastard! D: Bitter mode is insane, Batt just loves knocking me out that window.

EDIT: Also: Rogue from Mega Man Starforce 2, specifically at the Bermuda Maze. Except for Terra Condor, this game had pretty easy bosses, the earlier fights with Rogue also being not that hard... until the maze fight when you get him down to low health and he pulls that FUCKING SWORD OUT OF NOWHERE and spams nearly impossible to dodge combos that do tons of damage, pretty much instantly killing you. Finally beat him this morning but DAMN he is a bitch! I also hate Aztec Falcon on Mega Man Zero, but the game itself is really hard, it was a nice challenge. And how can I forget Metal Shark Player's stage on Mega Man X6? The only thing that kept my sanity intact was the great music there.

Last edited:
GODDAMN YOU DIALGA!

In both PMD Time and PMD Sky. seriously. The guy's an ass.

GODDAMN YOU AXEL FROM KH CoM!

This guy is also an ass.

I post here way too much...

Wily Stage 1 on Mega Man 8 was a real nasty level. It has the dreaded "Jump! Jump! Slide! Slide!" mechanic from Frost Man's stage. Get past that, you have to go across some Thunder Claw acrobatic segments that are easy to mess up on. And the boss is a PAIN. Unless if you aim the useless Mega Ball JUST RIGHT, it'll miss, and the boss's attacks are hard to dodge. Also, the Doc Robot Stages and Doc Robots themselves from Mega Man 3 are just plain evil.

In Dragon Age 2, you have to fight the Arishok, and you can either do this one on one, if you can get the conversation ques, or against a freaking horde. And I couldn't for the life of me get the one on one. And I spent like six hours trying over and over again. I had to, in the end, delete my mage and create a fighter specific for that fight when it came. And I still had trouble.

Back
Top Bottom