• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Amusing, Confusing, and All-Around Wacky Gaming Moments

Earlier today, I was playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I managed to roll into every single door before I opened it.

[vs a friend, in B/W]
Turn 1: Go, Shaun [Swanna]!
Foe sent out Dash [Zebstrika]!
Come back, Shaun! Go, Zed [Zebstrika]!
Foe Dash used Discharge!
Zed's Lightningrod raised its Sp.Attack!

Turn 2: Come back, Zed! Go, Shaun!
Foe Dash used Flame Charge! It's not very effective... Foe Dash's Speed rose!

Turn 3: Come back, Shaun! Go, Zed!
Foe Dash used Discharge!
Zed's Lightningrod raised its Sp.Attack!

Turn 4: Zed used Round!
Foe Dash fainted!

Round, Wild Charge, and Discharge were the only attacking moves Zed knew, and Dash had Motor Drive. =P

This cow just descending from above and died from fall damage. With leather.
Getting a legit music CD without trying.
Wolves jumping into lava to swim.

Smashing Wheatley's screens.
Letting the bird eat the potato.

The Splicer hiding in a safe and ambushing me while screaming crazily: I whacked him to death in one hit with the wrench.

Funny usernames in Chinese on TF2, such as... well I forgot, but things like "Angry Cabbages" and "Fat Scrambled Eggs". In hindsight, mostly to do with food.
A Pyro juggling me when a Spy came and backstabbed him.
Got headshotted as Sniper, then my arrow went to the head of the Sniper which killed me.
Topping the scoreboard with taunt kills.
Oh and this one wasn't in my games but on this youtube video about rocket jumping where this heavy just stood there shooting into the air. It was shown two times – once the heavy got backstabbed, and the other time the heavy ran out of minigun ammo.

Falco killing himself on pirate ship by thinking landmasters would float in water.
Kirby cooking a Gulpin.

Happy mask salesmen teleporting and opening eyes.

Pokémon never managing to hurt you in Pokémon Snap no matter how much you aggravate them. Oh and the Snorlax's dances.

Parallel Universing a Spark (which doesn't have its health boosted) and Quinting both of them.
182 Bone Walls.

I can't help but lol about my Shiny Gyarados KO from back in Crystal version......and the more resent KO of that shiny woobat from last year o-o;

Also, my moments of obsessively catching missingno. on my brother's blue game were always hallerious. XD; And our obsession with '4enemy' everytime we glitched up on link battles o-o; XD

When I was playing Brawl with a friend, I threw a Pokéball just after my friend had used Fox's Final Smash. So the Goldeen splashed around and fell right down on the tank, just splashing around on top of it, not giving a fuck. It was pretty amusing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom