• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia III: The Gilded Cage (ALIEN WIN)

Re: Song Choice Mafia III: The Gilded Cage

Yeeeah it doesn't seem anyone has anything, so. Abstain. Maybe we'll get something tomorrow.

Abstain.

Agh I'm not sure if this is the best move but I can confirm that Zora is innocent! I kind of missed the last night phase due to unexpected business, so sorry.

EDIT: So yes that means I am the cop/inspector of the game.

sounds like the doctor had better get their groove on!

also, i'm not going to be here much until thursday - just so ya'll know u_u i'll be able to post a little bit but that's about it.

I'll abstain too; lack of info and all

The songs, feeling uncomfortable with the thought of getting some sort of justice on anyone when they don't have have any leads at all, decide not to cast a vote.

The Beast, impatient for a meal, gives a snarl, reaching out and grabbing the dangling body of The Technicolour, not really caring that he's tied up. After some pulling, the body snaps free, his head falling off and onto the stage, those empty eyes staring up at the group.

But before any of them have the time to react, it's snatched away too.

It wasn't exactly the most pleasant sight to go to bed with.

No one has died. 24 Hours.

(sorry the day is late, guys. Been kinda busy lately)

The songs, still shaken from yesterday's show, are apprehensive about what they'll find today.

And they were very right to be so.

There, in the centre of the stage, is Spoonman, and whoever had done this seemed to have wanted to leave an impression. He is propped up behind a crate to appear like he is standing, and something is tied to his now stiffened hands. Looking closer, they are what look to be bones. Blood is pooled up behind the crate, soaking the bottom of it, and examining behind it reveals that his bottom half has been cut off, the bones taken from his own legs.

Whoever did this, in addition to having a sick sense of humour, also had one hell of a sense of irony, as well.

Lyra Heartstrings is Dead. They were Innocent. 24 Hours.

Hmm it's odd that Glace survived after roleclaiming inspector. I would've thought a roleblock but Lyra died. Maybe Lyra was a vig kill.

It's likely that Glace was healed and/or the Mafia figured that he would be and opted to kill Lyra instead.

Well my inspection last night rolled Vehement Mustelid as Mafia. So, unless there are any objections or such, I'll be keeping that as my vote.

Uh

Can't tell if actually Mafia

or actually Alien

I'm gonna be safe and not for now

...On one hand, he could be being obviously feigning to get us to believe he's alien.
On the other, he could be trying to get us to believe he's feigning Alien and is really Mafia because he is the Alien.

VM is a ruthless mafia player, I know this much. But on the other hand, Colours may have also been the Alien, his lyrics and the drawing seem to indicate that.

I'm going to vote to no-lynch, just so he doesn't get auto-lynched and possibly kill us all. I'm not losing to him again.

I'm actually gonna go with Vehement Mustelid on this one. I actually think he's trying to feign alien.

Back
Top Bottom