• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (INNOCENT WIN)

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Day 5)

Hm. I guess Abstain in an attempt to somehow survive, but.

Re: Song Choice Mafia IV: Love And Revenge (Day 5)

No sense in waiting then, is there?

Glace makes a futile attempt to struggle, but is thrown to the Beast with minimal effort from the part of the remaining two patrons. There's a growl, a scream, and then.... applause from the shadows.

"Most excellent, my dears. But it would seem we have a... rat, on our hands." Be Prepared snarls. "Mmyes, it seems one of them escaped my... purge. I shall seek out and eliminate them immediately." With that, she turns on her heel and slides back into her shadowed office.

Indeed, it seems you've had yourselves a victory against the Mafia! However, not all victories are sweet. There's only two of you left. What do you do now?

The game has ended. Innocent Victory.

Night Actions and roles will be up as soon as I can recompile them.

Oh DEAR. Well done, everyone! Despite my horrible end :'( which I sort of saw coming assuming the terrorist was still alive. Which in fact, he was.

I will open the sign-ups for Song Choice Mafia V fairly soon, though I don't intend on starting it until mid-August due to general inactivity and people going on vacation.

Dang I was right about Zero. Oh well, shit happens and all that.

Can't wait until you set up the next round, VM~

I was right about Zero and the bomber... dammit.

Soooo close too. It's sort of a half victory... since we died.

Back
Top Bottom