• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019: The Days Are Just Packed

LANG ZI SAYS:

THE TRUTH LIES NOT AT THE EXIT, BUT RATHER, SHINES OUTSIDE THE MAZE ITSELF

vote qva

woweesprite.png

THIS IS NOT A GIF

IT IS A PNG

oh also if we can safely assume that eifie is mafia then that's just more evidence that we should vote eifie, right

dunno. dunno a lot of things. investigated bfree and she came up town. when she died, she came up mafia.

this seems like classic misdirection

vote hiikaru

stryke's joke was still terrible but we dont have the resources to kill him for it today

also i forbade gifs cuz i hate it with a passion when someone replies to a serious point with just a gif or image

it bleeds cowardice

BOY YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD SUCK

IF WOLVES USED THEIR COLLECTIVE VOTE TO SNIPE A LYNCH OR TIE AT THE LAST MOMENT IN MYLO BECAUSE Y'ALL KIDS CAN'T GET A GOOD WAGON GOING

THAT WOULD BE AWKWARD

Current Votes

Hiikaru (2): qva (#129), RedneckPhoenix (#184)
Eifie (2): Hiikaru (#142), Panini (#151)
RedneckPhoenix (1): Eifie (#188)
Not voting: Stryke

Day ends in around 4 hours.

it doesn't seem that convenient that more than one person has cop info after butterfree revealed that it was a thing you were able to do.

what have you been doing at night anyway, hiikaru? i think we've got some idea about what everyone's (supposedly) been up to at some point except you.

HEY KI, MIGHT I TEMPT YOU TO VOTE RNP WITH ME

I PROMISE NOT TO RANDOMLY SWAP AT EOD AND LEAVE YOU TO DIE

TOTALLY DEFINITELY 100% PROMISE

WOLF CUB'S HONOUR

it's not convenient that's just a thing i said to fluff up my post count

ok that requires me to reread my dms/pms with keldeo to see what proposals i submitted so hang on like a couple of hours or something i just committed to leaving the house

eifie shouldn't i trust you the least of anyone atm

although i know there was some reasoning against rnp once

KI IS IT NOT CLEAR THAT I AM BLACKMAILING U

IF YOU DO NOT COOPERATE WITH ME I'LL JUST VOTE YOU AND PUT YOU IN THE LEAD

oh

well when you put it that way

in that case vote: rnp

if things change in the next 5 hours i guess i can change it since i don't have any genuine leads on rnp but i do prefer tie to me definitely dying

Back
Top Bottom