• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[For Trade] Various Pokémon for trade

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
[For Trade] Various Pokémon for trade

So now that I've got 200 wins on the Battle Maison, I have a shitton of extra breeding Pokémon I have. They all have good natures for their species, most of them have at least 1 perfect IV (up to 3). I have the following species (and a shitton of each in case you want multiples). In the list below I bolded the ones where I have some with their Hidden Ability.

Durant (Jolly, Hustle/Swarm/Truant)
Shellder (Naughty, Shell Armor/Skill Link)
Skorupi (Adamant, Battle Armor/Sniper)
Togepi (Bold, Hustle/Serene Grace)
Kangaskhan (Adamant/Jolly, Scrappy/Early Bird)
Honedge (Brave, Stance Change)
Riolu (Timid, Steadfast/Inner Focus)
Froakie (Timid, Torrent/Protean)
Gible (Jolly, Sand Veil/Rough Skin)
Fletchling (Adamant, Big Pecks/Gale Wings)
Klefki (Bold, Prankster)
Gastly (Timid, Levitate)
Shellos (Modest, Storm Drain/Sticky Hold)
Magikarp (Adamant, Swift Swim)
Electrike (Timid, Lightningrod/Static)
Mudkip (Adamant, Torrent)
Deino (Modest, Hustle)

Limited-time offer before I wonder trade 'em off! Get 'em now!

Re: [For Trade] Various Pokémon for trade

I don't have my DS on me right now (at grandparent's place, be home at about 8 EST), but can I trade for a Skill Link Shellder and a Serene Grace Togepi?

Back
Top Bottom