• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ten years a tcod member

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
On November 26, 2005, a few weeks after turning 11, I joined the TCoD forums under the name "Glittermew151" (later changed to G-Mew) with the usertitle "The World's #1 Mew Fangirl!" and have been here pretty much nonstop ever since.
my introduction post:

I'm Glittermew151. I'm new, but I belong to another forum too. You can call me:
GM
Glittermew151
Glittermew
G-Mew
Glitter

this is where my name came from:
When I got Mew on Ruby(through AR), I named it Glitter because of the fact that it looks glittery. It was my favorite Pokemon at the time, and anything I could, I named Glittermew.
I joined TR's Rockin! with that username, and somebody abbrieviated it "G-Mew". So, I changed my name to that here. XD

and i started such wonderful topics as "Pokemon Crisis: the end of the world" (a roleplay), "Mew Club", "Eeveelutions at war" (an RP which had the description "this is NOT like Eeveelutions at war" bc I wanted to distinguish it from another RP with the same name), multiple sprite threads where I got pissed off at everyone who told me my shitty sprites were shitty, two threads in Forum Games entitled "Type in Pig Latin" and "Type in 1337 sp3ak" (2005 yall), a fucking fanfic about an ice Snow-type Vulpix called "Snowfox's Quest", another fanfic called "Diaries of a Mew" with the description "You'll see." that had the same goddamn premise as Snowfox's Quest, and "Teh Official Zigzagoon Lovers Club" (some things never change).

I also once posted this exact thing in an RP:
If I can't do even partial character control, then this is the lamest RPG ever. So is every other one similar. I belong to another forum, and you can do practically as much characther control as you want. If I can't even tiny-ly control [other person's character], then it's not worth being in. *maybe leaves*
What a wonderful poster I was!

At the time:
-I was 11
-I was in sixth grade
-I had only been playing the trumpet for about three months (!) which means I'd only been reading music for that long oh goodness how things change
-I was still in Girl Scouts lol
-I hadn't gotten into Ace Attorney, Warrior Cats, or Kirby the way I would later become super-into all of those things

there were only 386 Pokémon btw

yay everyone celebrate the fact that i've been a tcodnerd for a DECADE now. celebrate i say

Holy shit, congratulations. You've been a member for approximately the same amount of time I've been a fan of Pokémon (probably a bit more).

And thanks! We also celebrate Thanksgiving in Puerto Ruco (certainly not because we're a colony, no no no)

Back
Top Bottom