• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I HAD MY FIRST KISS

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
okay this story is a fucking meme

basically i was in like a weird parasitic pseudo-relationship with this girl that i've probably been on about to a few of you for some time now, and retrospectively i think it was probably because i was homeschooled and didn't know anyone, so i was quite lovely and of course fell really weirdly in love with like the only person i had interaction with because you know i'm in my developmental years or whatever and i took what i could get

ANYWAY she's a bit of a lifesuck and i ended up depressed and constantly extremely anxious just by being like... associated with her because my reliance was so rampant, but then i moved away from Shittown, USA and back to Europe where i belong and i'm in public school again! this is great because even though i don't know how to interact with people thanks to spending my socially formative years in seclusion, i'm learning and i'm significantly less gloomy than i have been in quite a long time! so i found someone here that i like quite a lot and they liked me too and blah blah i'll spare you the juicy details because honestly who gives a fuck. (for the record, public school is the reason i've been so quiet 'round these parts but if you want to get in touch with me regardless, there are lots of places where you can reach me basically 24/7! just send me a message and i'm sure we can find some overlap network that i visit more frequently than this place)

things with me and my new partner were going very well! and they still are. i had her over the other night and it was pretty nice, i suppose, we played the sims 4 for awhile on my bed and then we stopped because my eyes were dying and after a few minutes in silence she suggested we watch the bee movie. THE BEE MOVIE. i couldn't tell you why she wanted to watch the bee movie in particular but i was not complaining because that entire movie is some top notch meme shit and so we watched the fucking bee movie.

and i ended up kissing her somehow. during the bee movie. i have never kissed anyone before. i had the first kiss of my entire life while watching the bee movie. if at this point you are still of the belief that my life is not actually a dank sitcom then i'm going to have to stop you and tell you at this very moment that you're fucking wrong.

tl;dr i've entered a relationship that's not extremely harmful and had my first kiss ever to the bee movie and it was fucking magical

i don't know if this warranted its own thread but i haven't spoken to you all in awhile and thought i might express what's been going on in dazelworld i guess, i plan to be more active in the future and it's good to see everyone still around!!

Last edited:
i had the first kiss of my entire life while watching the bee movie. if at this point you are still of the belief that my life is not actually a dank sitcom then i'm going to have to stop you and tell you at this very moment that you're fucking wrong.

this made me giggle really hard

Congrats!!! Kisses are great and I hope you have a billion more in your life

(also glad to see that even through internet is my status of Literally Living in a Sitcom passed on to others, because apparently my condition is contagious)

!!!

DAT'S MY BOIII
O SHIT WHADDUP

congrats, dude. Fuckin cheers. For your next date, i suggest the mighty morphin power rangers movie. Some prime memery right there.

So, in that relationship, who's the one who left a married spouse over a bee, and who's the one that sued the entirety of humanity?

(Congrats!)

ahahahaha if this is your dank life at *checks corner of post* sixteen then you are going all of the places

The Bee Movie is easily a bememoth of the modern world. Kissing is probably my favorite meme though, it's a lot of fun I highly recommend doing it some more

congratulation!

Back
Top Bottom