• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Prodigal Webshow

Kinova

puppy-sized elephants
I haven't posted here in SO LONG but I have a thing happening that I thought you tcod lot might enjoy

I've been co-writing a webseries for a year-ish - it's kind of Buffy meets Community meet Avatar: The Last Airbender but with a lot of lgbtq+ characters, people of colour, people with mental health issues and LADIES GALORE. The drive of the show is to a. be representative to the under-represented and b. do it in a way that their stories extend beyond their 'issue'. I like it a lot.

I thought I'd mention it here cause we're fundraising for the pilot right now! Not asking for any £££ from any of you but if you wanna take a look/follow the project on the site (free, helpful, and you can sign in through facebook) that might be fun I don't knOW I'm just excited

https://www.seedandspark.com/fund/hexer

<3

This sounds really cool and I hope you reach your funding for it!! I love that you are working to represent all these underrepresented things - diversity is awesome and we need more media attention on these things.

Good luck and you should keep us posted on your progress! :D

Thank you so much! You should definitely follow the project if you're interested. ;D (there's a lot of extra funding if we make it to 1000 followers so every little helps)

The newest update is a number of videos about each character! https://www.seedandspark.com/fund/hexer#media Spoiler alert: if you tag a video with 'muslim character' you get instant dislikes on youtube lol LOL

Some news! For anyone following along.

1. They fiddled with the rules a bit so we don't have to get the thousand followers until April BUT we do have to make the $10k within the month.

2. We got greenlit!! That means we hit 80% of our goal, get to keep the money, and will definitely be making the pilot. (It'll be out next Spring!!)

So now it's the big push to $10 to qualify for the competition which could let us fund the whole show. We're so close! Literally 14% away. Ahhhhh!

The competition ends October 14th so if you have ANY PENNIES to contribute I'd literally owe you forever. <3 tinyurl.com/hexertheshow

Back
Top Bottom