• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Not sure if this is a good place to ask, but

Tyranitar freak

Yes sir, I am some sort of jackass.
I need help with something. I'm working on a sprite comic over on another site, but I need some backgrounds from HG/SS, and if possible, some stuff from B/W. Thnx in advance.

I looked a little more via google and eevee_em is right! Bulbapedia seems to stock every overworld picture from HG/SS in its walkthrough, and they look pretty high quality... if that's what you meant by backgrounds anyway. Found them linked at some other strategy website...
(also a great website <3)

EDIT: Oh right, so this forum is OK but you should probably ask in the Artist's Lounge next time, since this thread doesn't contain any art and that's where most of the art-related discussion goes on. But yeah, if you can google it this easily probably not worth asking ~

Back
Top Bottom