• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Safari Zone?

Pixel Chinchill

Pronoun
he
The Safari Zone looks like a lot of fun but it seems a bit messy atm. It is still being used from what I could see but I don't know who's 'in charge' so to speak. The moderator for that area hasn't been online since 2012 and similarly there haven't been any events for it since around that time. I don't think it needs a whole spruce up just a bit of a tidy really.

Am I just missing something or does anyone else agree?

There's really no one in charge at the moment. If you'd be interested in sprucing it up and making it more organized, I don't think anyone would mind. Perhaps talk to Squornshellous Beta about it; as far as I'm aware, she's been one of the people most consistently active in the game.

I mean - I was moreso asking about who was going to mod the place and such. I am interested in sprucing it up and talking with others about ideas for events, maybe even 'crossovers' with asb (i.e. events where trainers go to a certain area and can maybe catch one pokemon for their asb teams). But there's only so much anyone can do to tidy it up and such without mod abilities, I think.

I'm not quite clear on what you want to do--just close old threads, make some new stickies? Completely re-write the rules? Give me a better idea of what you have in mind, and I can give you the powers to make it happen.

Do make sure Squornshellous Beta's on board with whatever you're proposing, though. She's pretty much running the show, so I wouldn't want you messing with stuff without her go-ahead. If she wants to help out with the revamp as well, she can have a mod position, too.

Back
Top Bottom