The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Pokémon > Pokémon Video Games > Main Series

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 12:26 AM
beacuse dragons are awesome and im a geek.

Pronoun: She
geekydragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Most heartbreaking moment?

when i erased my Red trainer save file and gave it up to my sister (it was her game, she only let me barrow it until i defeated the elite four)

it was sad becuase i had to leave my team behind, and i had grown close to them.

when the snow melts, it becomes spring- fruits basket

"do you promise to protect and defend your clan, even with your life?"
"i do."-warriors

"eternal chaos comes with chocolate rain you guys. CHOCOLATE RAIN!"-pinke pie

"ill do what i should have done all along! ill tie her up, torture her, until she likes me again"-Spike.
0_0 vampires have strange ways of showing affection.

"it takes 43 muscles to frown, but only 4 to punch the b*tch in the face"-my sister
Old 12-09-2012, 12:42 AM
Metapod

Pronoun: she
Spoon is an unknown quantity at this point

When I started up my Silver version and it said NEW GAME.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:33 PM
Mystical Furball

Pronoun: any
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

My Silver and Crystal versions still work fine. Strange.

Anyway, my first save file ever waaaaay back in 2002 was on Silver. I started with a Cyndaquil, a little green and yellow fireball that loved with all my heart. I raised it to a fantastic level 91 without so much as a single rare candy (I gave those to the Legendary Cats/Dogs/Gerbils). now, I had a major problem - I could not for the life of me figure out how to get to Brock, being that the Cerulean path to Pewter was blocked off and I'm pretty sure the Seafoam Island route to go around and through Pallet was also blocked. I was so frustrated that I started a new game to take my mind off things, and I ended up saving by accident.

That, friends, was the saddest day of my Poke-life.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:39 AM
*~CoRnI~*--My Pika Grrrrl! <3

Pronoun: She
Jirachu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Skype™ to Jirachu

While not a game play wise thing, hearing N's whole story in the b/w games and all made my heart feel pretty sad.

:(

As for game play, though, seeing my brother's ZAPDOS on his Blue Version turn into a permanent (somehow) Charizard 'M definitely upset me, even if it wasn't my own Pokemon..~
XD;

Plus I don't think he liked being anything but a zapdos. :(

I love Korrina and I don't care what anyone thinks! :P *snuggle's her* I think she's a real hottie and if you think poorly about me for having a harmless fictional crush or for simply liking another girl thats your own problem. *squeals happily^///^*

Last edited by Jirachu; 04-22-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Old 06-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Goddess of Death

Pronoun: she
Raiden is an unknown quantity at this point

...Opened my Sapphire for the first time in years... time-based events not working as internal battery has died. It was a bit of a "FFUUUUUUUUUUU-" moment.

As for plot-based things in the games, I believe I've never bawled while playing a Pokémon game... until X and Y came around. AZ meeting his Floette again at the end of the games always manages to make me happy and sad at the same time.

lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom

"Doing the deeds of evil men makes you evil. 'Duty' is not an excuse. Not to your god, or anyone else's." - unknown RPG Maker game