• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want to see in the 5th gen?

But then people will think "Omigosh it's turning red, it's about to do something! ITS A CHARGIN SOMETHIN"

But then people will think "Omigosh it's turning red, it's about to do something! ITS A CHARGIN SOMETHIN"

It would be annoying for a new player to suddenly think their Pokémon was glowing red and about to explode. Maybe if they do a tutorial battle they can put it in there.

Why don't they just make the Pokemon in low health just glow a bright shade of red? I'm guessing most people who play the games aren't blind, so its not like there would going to be an issue.

How about flashing red rather than staying red? That would seem less... um, seeemingly likely to explode(?)

I also would like a dragon/psychic non-legendary pokemon and/or early-to-get dragon/psychic pokemon (new ones, maybe?)

About to Explode...that could be quite scary. 0_o Unless it was a Electrode or something.

But probably just flash red like some of you said.

And I agree with Magnimite. Moar Dragon love. <3

Why don't they just make the Pokemon in low health just glow a bright shade of red? I'm guessing most people who play the games aren't blind, so its not like there would going to be an issue.

Good idea, but in my opinion, it seems a bit cliche.

I want to see a way to transfer pokemon from one DS cartridge to anotere WITHOUT requiring a second DS.

And, (although I've said it before) I REALLY want an Egg pouch.

I agree with the Egg Case, but, I don't think it should hatch Eggs quicker. We already have this cool Pokemon for that.

I find the alarm a little annoying, but I always have potions on me. So it's gone really fast.

We could have options to turn down multiple choices of sound; so you could have no sound effects or Pokemon cries, but still have Music playing!

Also, you can import multiple Pokemon and eggs onto another game without the need of trading.

I agree with the Egg Case, but, I don't think it should hatch Eggs quicker. We already have this cool Pokemon for that.

I find the alarm a little annoying, but I always have potions on me. So it's gone really fast.

We could have options to turn down multiple choices of sound; so you could have no sound effects or Pokemon cries, but still have Music playing!

Also, you can import multiple Pokemon and eggs onto another game without the need of trading.

Agreed 100%. Personally, I adore those ideas. ~

You can affect the outcome of moves, like Chatter. Example, sound-based moves will do more damage/have their effect be more likely to take place the higher the volume is. Some moves require use of the touch screen. And for the other moves, the battle screen switches to the touch screen - the opponent moves left or right, and you have to try and tap it - where you tap it determines how accurate the move will be.
Of course there will be an option to turn off this sort of thing; or you can turn off one kind and still be able to affect other moves.

If Game Freak did this, I would die of happiness.

(EDIT: Moves that don't do much, like Water Sport, just do the same thing as they always did, without you being able to affect them)

Back
Top Bottom