• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The CoD Word War - NaNoWriMo 2011

I've been slacking. Yesterday was a complete write-off for me so I have to write 3000 words today. I'm not sure if this is even possible to be perfectly honest since I've got a ton of stuff to do before I can write, but I'm going to persevere.

I'm attempting to pick up my slack from the last few days. I've run into a lot of things I can write about, so we'll see how this goes...

It's not going too badly today, and the scene after the one I'm writing is one I've been wanting to write for a little while now, so that will hopefully spur me to write lots for it. I certainly hope I can get to 10000 words by the end of the day, anyway!

I'm also on the hopeful 'maybe I'll hit 10k by the end of the day' train!

Ha ha ha ha :(

I'm trying very hard to get caught up to where I was supposed to be yesterday. It's hard.

Updated for day 6. Watch out, Team Green, we're catching up fast!

And to everyone: C'mon, keep going. You entered this, you can finish it!

[size=+2]You can do it![/size]

Oh god, I really need to pick it up. I have a paper due this week, and I've been working on homework. But I have an idea for my next scene, so I should get at least a few thousand done tomorrow.

sooooo I did it and then some more!!! I only need to write 1000 words tonight but I hope I can manage 1667 at least.

No update today, before anyone gets angry. I just don't have time.

And you might not want to get your hopes up for tomorrow either.

If I can get to 30k by the end of today I'll be happy, I think! Then I'll only really be a day behind, two days tomorrow... and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to actually catch up properly and be back on track!!! The only problem that I've encountered so far is that my current plot cards only take me up to ~43k. UM. need moar plot

Yeah I've added in a few more scenes since I discovered this, and I've been reading through to see where I'm missing scenes or to see where I could put some more things in that also develop the plot. It's all very bare and basic at the moment because it's NaNo and a first draft, so this has been really helpful!

Back
Top Bottom