• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an elder by accident. XD I was fooling around.

My warrior names get Breezespring and Nighttalon. Cool!

My real name gets Oddfrost. xD

Some random input:

Suicune Spirit = Blossomfall
Celebi Spirit = Duskfall
Raikou Ghost = Grassstorm
Electric Pelipper = Birdblaze
Bright Umbreon = Mottleflight
Midnights Heart = Briarsplash
Sun Luxray = Troutfall

I haven't worked on my fanfiction in forever ;_;

My real name gets Oakstream. :D Cool~
Other stuffs I got:
Taliax Latia: Russetberry (? :P)
Xelac Cael: Foxstep (Cool c:)
Cadyx Cynda: Squirrelpad (Kinda funny)
Timpanni Blumiere: Fallowspring (Sounds nice)
Mofey Toast: Copperstep (Nice sounding but odd)
Latia Taliax: Heavynose (XD)
Ceal Xelac: Shrewscar (Hmm.)
Cynda Cadyx: Bumblestep (:P)

nullstring is the string that contains nothing. The thing between the single quotation marks: ''

I wrote Wright (and the second time I did it, my last name) into the second box; both times it returned -scar.

Also, writing in names from fanfic ideas (with the prefix in the first box and the suffix in the second):

Eaglekit - Rosetail
Skyflight - Appleleaf
Nightrush - Splashbird
Stormclaw - Bumblefoot
Frostsong - Fawnfang
Cedarfur - Reedspots
Pineclaw - Brightfoot
Nettleslash - Marshmask
Rainbowshine - Ratfoot
Flowkit - Rocktail
Marshfoot - Brokensplash
Jaywing - Moonbelly
Thymeflight - Cinderleaf
Blackthorn - Spottedstep
Shadowblaze - Breezestripe
Lightningcloud - Smallwing
Sunblaze - Troutstripe
Mallowleaf - Splashstep
Robinpelt - Robinjaw
Amberpelt - Beechjaw
Dawnbreeze - Nightpool
Larkfeather - Windthroat
Hawkwing - Lakebelly
Lakestorm - Skyscar (why do all three of the names I put in return -scar, even when they're all completely different? o.O)
Flametail - Graystep

Last edited:
I wrote Wright (and the second time I did it, my last name) into the second box; both times it returned -scar.

You're a freak. You mess with the md5 hashers around you. Bad Lakestorm!

But really, it's probably just one of those thing you get when working with randomness. It's a one in 226981 chance, but somehow the third person to mess with it hits that chance.

Lakestorm - Skyscar (why do all three of the names I put in return -scar, even when they're all completely different? o.O)

61 possibilities. It's only a one in about 226981 chance. Anyway, it's hashed and modded (the math way), so it isn't surprising. Anyway, it's better than doing it by the first letter of the word you stick in right? Because that's limited to 676 possibilities.

I actually like the name Spotted step, it sounds cool~

I prefer Brambleeyes, though I'm not sure about its coolness value. Dictionary lookup ftw.

Speaking of which, source code for those people who want to use it.

Last edited:
So I decided to put every existing warrior name (plus the ancient Tribe cats) into the generator to see if any of them return other actual warrior names or things like Firefire. Here's what I got:

Blossomkit - Vinetail
Dawncloud - Nightwing
Eaglekit - Rosetail
Falcon Swoop - Smoketalon
Falling Rain - Brightheart
Kestrelpaw - Cloudberry
Leopardfoot - Cloversplash
Marshkit - Brokentail
Mousewhisker - Nightcloud
Mudclaw - Leopardfoot
Petalkit - Rippletail
Pricklekit - Ivytail
Shellheart - Splashsplash
Smokefoot - Cloversplash
Stoneclaw - Brackenfoot
Toadfoot - Cloversplash
Toadkit - Clovertail
Weedwhisker - Ferncloud

My real name generates Raindawn. Which is pretty. ^^

My sis gets Skydawn though. And my other sis gets Heavydawn. ^^

NettlecloudofWindClan.png

I can haz fic character spoiler =3

*shuffles paws awkwardly*

Well, I'm going to draw a cat tonight...but which one? I don't know, but probably one of my fic characters. It's a shame, I'm not very good at long-furred cats and one of my favorite characters has long fur.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I put my real name into the generator again, and the result I got was the name I gave a character in a fanfic that was supposed to represent me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom