• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeafBlade.png

... no, this isn't related at all. However, there is a Sunrise-related comic I drew that is currently at my friend's that I'll scan once I get it back.

However, I do have something relevant. This is a very badly-done drawing rendition of this.

you know what sucked about reading bluestars quest is that you knew that they were going to have to kill some cats off because they weren't in the normal series.

you know what sucked about reading bluestars quest is that you knew that they were going to have to kill some cats off because they weren't in the normal series.

Yeah, that did stink. I didn't realize until after reading BP, but
Rosetail is in ItW briefly as an elder. I didn't realize this reading it the first time, but she died defending the nursery from ShadowClan or something.

Rosetail is in ItW briefly as an elder. I didn't realize this reading it the first time, but she died defending the nursery from ShadowClan or something.

Cor-rect. Rosetail probably wouldn't have actually existed if people hadn't kept nagging Vicky, going "Who's Rosetail? Do you have any backstory for her?" when Vicky didn't even know who Rosetail was (I think whichever author wrote the book added it in). Maybe then she was planning to write Code of the Clans when she realized "oh shit, the fans keep bugging me about Rosetail, saying she was an elder in Into the Wild and all. This is gonna end up in Bluestar's Prophecy, isn't it? I gotta put her in somehow. Thistleclaw, you're getting a sister."

AND THUS A LEGEND WAS BORN

Yeah, that did stink. I didn't realize until after reading BP, but

yeah I realized it the moment roestail got her warrior name

a member of Wands and Worlds said:
No, really! Brit fans of the Warriors and Seekers series rejoice, because Erin Hunter (read: Vicky Holmes) is coming to Waterstone’s Worcester on Saturday 24th October, and will be with us from 10am-4pm to sign books, chat with fans and join in the fun and games.

8D for all you English fans out there~

I've been reading the spoilers, but I don't particularly mind. By the time I get the book, I'll have forgotten what was in these spoilers xD
I'm sorry, but these spoiler tags don't prevent me from doing anything. On the contrary, they're really quite enticing.

Oh, yeah, this post has no worthwhile substance. I'm still too poor to afford the books I don't have ;_;

*hopes she didn't use the fancy words incorrectly*

I guess I'd better join this club now!
A friend lent me the first book during a school trip at the end of May. I thought it was awesome, so she gave me the next two to read over the summer. I finished them in about 2 weeks though, so I had to wait until I was back at school until I could continue. Since then I've managed to zoom through the next couple of books, and I've just started reading Moonrise, while my friend still hasn't started Midnight. Hehe.
I've ordered Dawn and Starlight too, they should arrive sometime this week.
I'm trying not to look at all the spoilers but... uh, I guess I'm not trying hard enough. At least I'm also likely to forget what's in them.

I has an art, too. Scourge, my favourite baddie.
Aaaand the friend I mentioned doodled Tigerclaw, her favourite baddie. We both agreed that it's the best picture ever.
I also made my little group of friends into Warriors, and gave us all names which are mostly similar to our real names or nicknames... Except Moonshadow. Leafsong is me, Sillyface is the one who introduced me and Tawnythroat is the one who I introduced. Sillyface has curly hair, and she's a bit smaller because I made her an apprentice to annoy her :P

Soooo... hi :D

I dunno, there's so many to choose from! Squirrelpaw and Leafpaw are my favourites so far in this series, definitely. For the first series... I think Ravenpaw, Cinderpelt and Yellowfang. Medicine cats seem to be good at being my favourites for some reason.
Man, that was tricky.

Ooh, an artist in the group! Be prepared to get run over by a truck of requests for fan characters xD

I actually might command you to draw request my own characters some time, after some more little ice breakers and we all get to know each other =3

When you read Po3, you'll love that series' medicine cats too~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom