• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Dungeons were you stuck on?

I overlevelled my team during the game, so I didn't have much trouble until after I beat the game. I still haven't cleared Bottomless Sea, although that might be because I don't have the heart to go through all the floors again after accidentally escaping on B47. I'm having trouble with World Abyss too, and of course the dreaded level 1 dungeons...I've never been good at those.

Hidden Land - Too...many...Dragons
Mt. Blizzard - I was stuck on this one for a while.
Miracle Sea - Yet another one I got stuck on at first.
Aegis Cave - For the annoying...concept...of continuing for it.
Dark Crater - That one was difficult!

The only dungeon I've gotten stuck on is the Temporal Tower. And I'm still there.
Well, the whole of the game after Chapter 13 isn't exactly a walk in the park.

Hmm, in my first few games I got stuck almost everywhere.

These are the big ones.

Hidden Land (Monster Houses here kill me)
Temporal Tower (Whoever says this one is easy is on my "Soon to die" list)
Aegis Cave (Takes too long)
Dark Crater (Got through here. Once. Only)

Of course now I use the wonder mail generator on Ultimate Pokemon Center to get tons of Golden Seeds so that I'm level 60 by time I'm at Dialga.

Treeshroud Forest should have been easy...too bad I kept finding Monster Houses :P.

Right now I'm stuck on the Hidden Highlands...my Torchic partner keeps getting hit by Digs from the Garchomps, no matter what I try to do. (don't read if you're not past chapter 14) And when I DO get to face Dusknoir, I always get knocked out when there's only him and one of the Sableyes left, no matter how many Oran Berries and Reviver Seeds I found on the way there -_-.

Treeshroud Forest should have been easy...too bad I kept finding Monster Houses :P.

Right now I'm stuck on the Hidden Highlands...my Torchic partner keeps getting hit by Digs from the Garchomps, no matter what I try to do. (don't read if you're not past chapter 14) And when I DO get to face Dusknoir, I always get knocked out when there's only him and one of the Sableyes left, no matter how many Oran Berries and Reviver Seeds I found on the way there -_-.
I know, I feel your pain. I lost about more than 10 times there. You might want to have the move Wide Slash. That can hit a row of 3 Pokémon in front of you. It's not that powerful (-75 to -80 damage), but it's highly useful.

It's great to knock out those pesky Sableyes.

Since I was a Mudkip, I was stuck in Amp Plains. I was also stuck Hidden Land, Hidden Highlands and I'm still stuck in Temporal Tower xD

Temporal Tower gave me some problems on Time, but when I played through Darkness, I was ready - both my partner and I knew Protect at the time (still do, I think) and were armed with long-range attacks.

Then Aegis Cave was terribly annoying. Registeel took the longest.

That whole Hidden Land thing took me two tries.

Dark Crater was almost as bad as Temporal Tower...During both of those parts of the game, I lost my confidence and stopped playing for about a week. That happened two or three times for each place. I was emotionally crushed...lost my ego.

I got through Buried Relic once or twice, but Silver Trench is hard. I think I got to floor 98, but I got killed by an Omastar about three steps away from the stairs. When I tried again I died on floor 40.

Aegis Cave. I just had to quit and do something else for a couple of days. I wish it wouldn't reset every time you beat Registeel.

I'm kinda stuck on Spacial Rift currently. Good thing I can use Ultimate Pokémon Center's A-OK Mail Generator. I have 19 rescue chances! :D

I'm currently stuck in the Amp Plains. Grah, stupid Luxio tribe! And guess what? I'm a Mudkip! (I wish you could evolve your Pokemon earlier.) Doesn't make things any easier. I tried to recruit an Electrike (for Lightningrod), but the damn Luxio (there's so many of them! They all ganged up on the poor thing) defeated it and then I was beaten by a Spark attack!

What I do is throw a sleep seed or stun seed at Dusknoir and, if any of my Pokemon have it, I use Agility to speed up defeating the Sableye. Plus, if you are / have a Pikachu, Discharge is miraculous.

Silver Trench... That was 99 floors of insanity right there. Halfway through, my Tight Belt got stickied, and at around floor 80-ish I ran out of Belly, so I had to survive off of stuff I found on the ground, and still I almost didn't make it. -.-

But Lugia finally decided to join :D

Steam cave, Amp planes, and currently Mystifying forest. >.<

Oh darn that Mystifying forest, and darn those Torterras, wasting my Reviver seeds! D:<

Ugh, I hate Silver Trench. I've died on levels ~87, 92, 93, 97, 98. It's not that my pokemon are too weak or anything, it's just a combination of stat lowering moves and monster houses x_x

i cant even defeat PMD2: Upper Steam Cave
i have mudkip and torchic:talking::talking::talking:

Back
Top Bottom