• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress §A Guide to Semifictional Creatures§

Slythe Nightmoon

I heard you like Mudkips... well, I like Torchics!
Pronoun
he
§A Guide to Semifictional Creatures§

Table of Contents

Four-Legged Creatures and Demons

Humanoids and Phantoms

Injured Creatures and Injured Humanoids

Aliens and Undiscovered Species

Hallucinations

Mutated Creatures and Unknown Creatures

How to Match Individuals

(In Order of Appearance)

Four-Legged Creatures and Demons

Sliverpaws
Felinus Silverius
Type: Four-Legged Humanoid, Hallucination, or Humanoid Demon
Seen on a Gopro camera while human bikes. Greyish Cat Humanoid springs off wall.
Statistics: Grey, Four-Legged, Tail, Three-Foot Body Length Ending in a Cat Head.
Danger Level 5.

Werewolf
Lupinus Lunarus
Type: Four-Legged Humanoid
Seen while man drives truck in Allegheny National Forest Route 6. Walks across road two times.
Statistics: Brown, Four-Legged or Bipedal, Muscular, Bright Eyes, Sharp Teeth.
Danger Level 7.

Van Meter Monster (Chicago Phantom)
Van Meter Creataerium (Chicago Spiritum)
Type: Four-Legged Avian Humanoid, or Avian Demon
Found similar to other creature while human listens to Lore podcast episode #69.
Statistics: Four-Legged or Bipedal, Bat Wings, 8 Feet Tall, Lived in a Cave.
Danger Level 5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom