• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[B/W] RMT: 5th Gen Little Cup

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they
So I've decided to try out Little Cup. I built a team and I want to know what you guys think of it.
I started out with Aipom to lead. aipom
Ferroseed and Slowpoke cover each other's weaknesses and provide some bulk. aipom ferroseed slowpoke
Pawniard looked nice for an offensive teammate. aipom ferroseed slowpoke pawniard
Spoink seemed like a nice Dual Screener to support Pawniard. aipom ferroseed slowpoke pawniard spoink
To finish my team, I chose Mienfoo. aipom ferroseed slowpoke pawniard spoink mienfoo
Aipom Male @ Oran Berry
Jolly
Trait: Pickup
EVs: 72 HP / 200 Atk / 232 Spe
- Fake Out
- Return
- Brick Break
- Shadow Claw

Ferroseed Male @ Eviolite
Impish
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 84 HP / 36 Atk / 148 Def / 188 SpD
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Gyro Ball

Slowpoke Female @ Eviolite
Bold
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 116 HP / 116 Def / 36 SpA / 236 SpD
- Scald
- Psychic
- Slack Off
- Hidden Power Fire

Spoink Female @ Light Clay
Timid
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Def / 196 SpD / 76 Spe
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic

Mienfoo Male @ Life Orb
Jolly
Trait: Regenerator
- Drain Punch
- U-Turn
- Stone Edge
- Fake Out

Pawniard Female @ Choice Scarf
Jolly
Trait: Defiant
- Iron Head
- Pursuit
- Brick Break
- Night Slash

Last edited:
Just two things:

1) I'd recommend using Eviolite instead of Leftovers on Slowpoke. From what I remember, Leftovers isn't really good on any Little Cup Pokemon. And if you can't get another Eviloite, I'm pretty sure Oran Berry is still better than Leftovers in LC.

2) I don't see why you're running Sucker Punch on Pawniard. You already have doubled Speed, priority isn't that necessary. Not to mention if you use it, your opponent gets free turns to set up entry hazards or buffs while you Sucker Punch/switch out.

1) Oh, Item Clause isn't in Little Cup? *fixed*

2) Okay, I'll switch to Night Slash because of those reasons and because I looked over it again and think it'd be kind of bad to be Choice-locked into Sucker Punch.

Last edited:
Thing is, in Little Cup the pokemon all have such low HP stats that leftovers only recovers 1HP a turn, making it fairly useless compared to Oran Berry, which restores generally from 1/3 to 2/3.

:P I'm stupid enough to think that item clause applies in LC. Because ferroseed had eviolite, I thought Slowpoke couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom