The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Pokémon > General Pokémon Discussion

Notices

Old 05-20-2012, 05:15 AM
Lost

Pronoun: She/Her
RedRum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What part of the franchise are you interested in?

I am only into the games and first and second generation game creepypasta now.
The anime died for me at Hoenn years ago. I don't even much play the games anymore my interest in them goes on and off and is usually mild when it's on.

I may be cute but cross me and I'll BITE!

Old 05-20-2012, 05:34 PM
groove out!

Pronoun: they or she
Zhorken is an unknown quantity at this point

Playing the games is great for a while here and there, though tearing them apart (and adding what I find to veekun) is way more fun. Mostly it's just the actual Pokémon I like, and doing creative stuff with them.

And plushies. I love plushies.

Last edited by Zhorken; 05-20-2012 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:18 PM
A chickadee in love with the sky

Pronoun: she
Sandstone-Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Does this forum count? xD

Seriously though, it's mostly the games. I stick to the older games (nothing past the third generation), though I am thinking about picking up one of the new games. Since I don't want to spend a lot on video games anymore, I have to decide between Black/White and Soul Silver. I won't be missing out on a lot if I skip DPPt, will I?

I enjoy the movies, at least up until the point where the voice actors changed. I never did get used to that. The anime I haven't watched in ages, but I imagine I would still enjoy the older episodes.

I collect cards and plushies... not that I really do anything with either of these collections, and not that I really look at them all that much anyway, ha. Oh, and I have a little collection of figurines, too.

Those are the major ones. I dabble occasionally in spriting, hacking, website-making, graphics, etc. but not very often anymore.

Oh, I forgot a big one: music! I downloaded many of the game soundtracks onto my computer, and I listen to those a lot!

While I'm still going, I love Pokémon creepypasta. I need to find more good ones!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator

Pronoun: she
Adriane is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandstone-Shadow View Post
Seriously though, it's mostly the games. I stick to the older games (nothing past the third generation), though I am thinking about picking up one of the new games. Since I don't want to spend a lot on video games anymore, I have to decide between Black/White and Soul Silver. I won't be missing out on a lot if I skip DPPt, will I?
DPPt seem to be the least-liked games overall. I'd personally wait until Black/White 2 come out if you're only looking for one game.

At any rate, I mainly play the games. I used to be huge in competitive battling. I still find it interesting, though gens IV and V just aren't up to par with the first three. (Yeah, I know gen I was horribly unbalanced but at least it was super-fun.)
Old 06-19-2012, 01:14 AM
Egg

Pronoun: He
TheBluejay is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the main games, as in the colored versions. I just got pokemon ranger today since I just completed the pokedex in Black internationally and I don't want to erase the saved file ^^;
Old 06-19-2012, 03:00 AM
GET EQUIPPED WITH

Pronoun: Male
glitchedgamer is an unknown quantity at this point

The core games mostly these days, focusing on the first and second gens.

Currently Playing: Dragon Warrior (NES), Skyrim (360), Double Dragon (NES)
Old 06-19-2012, 03:08 AM
Miror B FTW!

Pronoun: Male
bobandbill is an unknown quantity at this point

The games by far are the main part of the franchise I follow. I care not for the anime, and some of the manga I do have an interest in but am not caught up with by any means. Have a few trading cards from ages back and sorta into collecting figurines now if I see any that interest me, heh.

And also the whole forum and writing scene, haha.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:11 AM
is not a... a spicy tuna roll!!

Pronoun: dra or they
Frostagin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Frostagin

I used to watch the anime, but I don't really anymore.

I'm an avid follower of the card game, with over 1000 cards and a self-built Fire deck that includes this Charizard and this Moltres.

I have also beat Diamond, White, am halfway through SoulSilver and am doing a Nuzlocke on LeafGreen. (Which I have lost. Along with Diamond, THE FIRST POKEMON GAME I BEAT EVER. D:)

Yep, I'm pretty young.

Click my dragons? Much appreciated! <3
Old 06-19-2012, 05:32 AM
Die, and be free of pain

Pronoun: He
Norm is an unknown quantity at this point

I like,the games. Well, not really, but I do love the team building aspect of in game and also competitive.

What a rip-off.
Old 09-04-2018, 02:51 AM
*~CoRnI~*--My Pika Grrrrl! <3

Pronoun: She
Jirachu is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Skype™ to Jirachu

I like everything xD

But I admit i've grown rather interested in how battles work so I may have a slight affinity for the games? Notably i'd enjoy being on pokemon showdown again when fall comes around.....

Still, yeah, i just dig anything Pokemon. Its a special huge interest of mine, that generally fasanates me, even if I feel I know a lot already from years of studying pokemon stuff since like age 12 or so xD Not all non stop, i've went through other fandoms, too, mind you, but Pokemon's something that tends to 'click' with me often in my life (and i'll generally come back to it).

Clicking with me...cept....well.....

.....Cept during the craze days.
Those days were scary and I just didn't want anything to do with Pokemon when i'd hear the horrors of how spooky obsessed the first pokemon fans of the west hemisphere were o___o;;;;

2002, though, the scariness did die down a bit. Then I admited the stuff was cute...then just......everything about it was just love for me.

I especially love my new favorite character, korrina, who i crush on now <3 (and have crushed on since march last year)

I am aware she could be a teen, yes, but she isn't a real person. My liking her is harmless to real people. She's a work of fiction drawn to probably look attractive. Attractive to people of like any age, she isn't some 'set' age, she's FICTION. lol so shuush you all <.<

Anyways, felt like making a long epic post *yawn's adorably* I am Jirrraaachu~

I love Korrina and I don't care what anyone thinks! :P *snuggle's her* I think she's a real hottie and if you think poorly about me for having a harmless fictional crush or for simply liking another girl thats your own problem. *squeals happily^///^*