• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Poképark Wii

Spatz

Egahds, I've been gone a long while!
Poképark Wii

K, so my little brother gets it for the Wii. You know. I watch him play it, and I figure he must suck.

I was corrected, the game is a pain, and wierd. Please tell me there's a purpose behind it...

Re: Poképark Wii

They make you go through mini games using the excuse of a story. Kinda like what Butterfree thought of the first PMD.

I wanted to get it for a friend of mine since he's only six years old, so I'm guessing it'll be good enough for him. I even wanted it until I saw the reviews for it, and then I just wanted the kid to have it. I've heard it's got adorable animation, though :3

I played it, and it was pretty pointless. The graphics were really nice, but it didn't have much else going for it. The only thing slightly challenging about it was getting the 'Bonuses' for the legendaries, and battling darkrai or groudon the second time.

I always play it when my brother's friend's sister (she's like 6) is over. She enjoys it.

Back
Top Bottom