• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Three things you need to know...

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
You meet someone new, what are the three things the absolutely MUST know about you? Just three.

I'm not talking favorite colors, unless that is really really important to you or something.

-Brutal honesty is the best policy with me
-I have some amount of face-blindness; if I don't recognize you I promise it's nothing personal
-I tend to overanalyze things

1) that they should probably run while they still can I am a theater junkie and if you don't like stage productions we can't be friends.
2) like Alti, I overanalyze things
3) I'm way too fucking clingy oops

-I enjoy being independent, but I also like hanging around people with a sense of humor and a reasonable amount of openmindedness.
-Don't take it personally if it takes me a while to remember your name.
-I'm the Batman.

Originally posted by Vanilla Mongoose
-I am the batman
Nice one. Well, that, and also, even though I lie all the time, I can tell when you're lying. Also, if you say something about Pokémon, I will probably nerd out, so please don't.

-When you are around your other friends I will be shy and not say anything because no matter what I will always assume that they are more important to you than I am, and so they have more of a right to talk to you than I do.

-My feelings are hurt easily, so be wary, but the good news is they are fixed easily as well.

-I am annoyingly talkative and my memory is terrible, so you will hear the same stories from me many many times. And even if you tell me so, I'll still want to finish my story.

-I will undoubtedly embarrass you at least once at some point

-I complain a lot and you will hear a lot of self-deprecation

-Go away

>i have social anxiety (i wouldn't ever say it as blunt as that unless we got to be good friends though) and it's very very hard for me to initiate any form of social interaction.

>i do not do well in large groups of people, especially if alcohol is involved

>i really fuckin love pokemon

i like never tell anyone these things anyway because i don't even meet new people

1. I am bad with people.
2. If you do not like Pokémon, or cannot tolerate being around it, go away.
3. I don't usually like specific bands, I prefer my own cherry-picked songs which often include video game music.

1. i'm cilan
2. don't touch me
3. don't look at me

i'm serious about all these things

Last edited:
- I don't talk often. I am usually friendly though, so It's not like I'm quiet out of disrespect.
- Don't touch me.
- Crowds and me do not mix, unless said crowd consists of friends I've known for a while.

-I will undoubtedly embarrass you at least once at some point

-I complain a lot and you will hear a lot of self-deprecation

-Go away
Actually, scratch that last one.

-I will probably get you to watch a musical with me at some point, and you're just going to have to shut up and deal with it.

- I'm an idealist
- However, I fight pessimism daily (I suffer from depression)
- Treat everyone like the dignified human they are, and you can consider yourself my friend

1) I'm shy, just because I'm not talking doesn't mean I'm not interested.

2) I'm shy, I might like you but it takes a while for me to become comfortable to talk about various things. It'll take a while for it to get to the point where I initiate conversations. If I consider you a friend, you'll probably know it by noticing how many more things I can talk to you about compared with everyone else.

3) If you do get me talking, tell me if you're not interested. I can talk for ages about things I'm passionate about and I'd rather you tell me earlier if you don't care before you get too annoyed with me.

1) i get motion sick in most vehicles, like planes, cars that I'm not driving, trains, etc. if we're travelling and i stop talking or give monosyllabic answers, it's not because i'm upset with you. i'm just focusing really hard on the horizon or my breathing so i don't throw up on you.
2) i have sensitive teeth. if you buy me any kind of drink ever, please also get a straw if possible.
3) first impressions are a lot with me! if you aren't immediately friendly towards me (quiet is fine), i'll probably think you don't like me.

Back
Top Bottom